SIGNED ID.4 Pro S Plus AWD $240/mo

Deal is at the bottom

I really hate this market, so hard to hack a deal, but here’s what I got so far, well the best deal so far.

The sale price below includes $998 in BS add ons, another dealer quoted me about $90/mo higher without BS add ons. Still waiting to see if another dealer will play ball, but they haven’t in the past. My target deal is $355/mo with just first at signing 24mo/10k. Colorado incentives include $7500 fed, $5000(less $150 admin fee) state and $1000 VW.

1 Like

Same car is over $500/mo from brokers here so…

Yeah they don’t post anything that impresses me, the deal in this state is 24mo and nobody seems to realize that.

1 Like

That’s still pretty good. I think because of the free money by CO, the dealers aren’t inclined to give you much of a discount, at least compared to other states that don’t have state EV incentives. I mean, just look at the Bolt - cheap EV with a $7500 fed credit, so people are paying msrp.

1 Like

7% off with $5000 incentive vs 10% off with no incentive hmm

1 Like

yup I think that’s part of it for sure, the ID.4 seems to have quite a bit of inventory, the Bolt is non existent as far as inventory.

1 Like

Hackers gonna Hack!

1 Like

I tried to get a decent deal on a Pro S AWD, but just couldn’t swing it at the price I wanted (~$400). The only place that was really getting close was Tynan’s in Aurora.

Here is the link to their specials page:
New Specials | Tynan’s Volkswagen (tynansvolkswagen.com)

They are listing a Pro AWD at $329/mo plus taxes. “$0 down” meaning first payment and fees. I swear the deals got worse when they started to take the CO $5k off up front. I think the dealers are trying to recoup that!

Anyway if you are willing to look at the Nissan Ariya there are some pretty crazy deals on those. That is what I ended up getting for $409/mo (including taxes); $1k DAS; 36/10. You could get one of the AWD versions of the Ariya as cheap as probably $330/mo. At least I would encourage you to drive one if you haven’t. I wasn’t even considering it until I drove it. Good thing about Tynan’s is they have a Nissan and Volkswagen dealership right next door to each other. I ended up getting mine at Schomp because Tynan’s couldn’t get down to the same price but you may have different luck. If you end up thinking about the Ariya I would recommend Schomp or Boulder Nissan. Both have very good lease prices right now.

1 Like

Thanks, I have messed around with the Ariya but the AWD on the VW would be nice, otherwise I might as well go the RWD VW, pretty sure I could get that under $300. The VW gets free 30min sessions at Electrify America, another consideration. Might be a typo there, no Ariya AWD for $330. Next year could be really interesting because I believe the base Leaf will qualify for the extra $2500 credit for EV’s under $35000 MSRP, so $7500 state and federal, free one pays! Yeah Tynan’s has been the best so far on the VW, I’ve had luck with others in the past. I think if I can get someone to $379/mo on the VW I’ll pull the trigger.

1 Like

Here is the link to Tynan’s Nissan. They have the ARiya Engage AWD for $269/month before taxes.
New Specials | Tynan’s Nissan Aurora (tynansnissanaurora.com)

And Boulder Nissan:
ARIYA Lease Special | Boulder Nissan in Boulder, Colorado

Both are advertising Engage AWD for less than $330/month minus taxes. But it depends on your number of miles, etc.

And the Nissan does give you 1 year of unlimited on EVGO. Not as long as the VW for sure. I really wanted the ID.4, just couldn’t get it close to the Ariya price wise.

1 Like

Ha, now I’m switching gears, time for some nissan deal attempts. The base Ariya nicer than the VW too.

2 Likes

Been looking at deals in Mn today and we have no state incentives and the best I have got is 36/12 at just under 500 a month for a pro trim. Dog crap really. I may look into the Nissans too.

It’s a nicer interior too, standard leather and power seat. It loses the fed incentive but the MF factor is good. Front wheel drive is lower MSRP and gets an extra $1000 from Nissan.

Oh so there is zero fed rebate on them?

yeah, nada. Here in Colorado we get $5k from the state. Built in Japan

1 Like

There is both a $1k bonus cash and a $1k loyalty cash if you have a Nissan. The $5k from CO is put on at the front reducing the capitalized cost.

The AWD Engage is one of the best prices, but does have a less powerful motor and smaller battery. Still leather, power driver’s seat, etc. I was going to go for the Engage+ which increased the battery and motor. I ended up with an Evolve+ E-4orce (AWD) for the $409. I am truly loving the car so far. The Propilot system (adaptive cruise and lane following) is really good so far other than annoyingly requiring you to put your hands on the wheel about every 5 seconds. On the plus side the wheel is capacitive so only requires a quick squeeze. The DC charging is a bit lower than the ID.4, but the charge curve makes up for it somewhat. I love the ride and seats. Power is really good, but not a 0-60 champ, it really ramps up after about 30 MPH.

They are lowering the MF and raising the residual value to essentially make up for the $7500 FED. Then you add the CO $5k and their lease rates are pretty awesome.
I would definitely encourage people to take a look at them. Driving them will determine if you like it or not I think. I was really impressed after a test drive.

Feel free to ask me any other questions about them. Not a Nissan fan boy, my first EV was a Bolt which I really thought was good. Just wanted to go up market a bit and this ticked the checkboxes for me. There are some pretty good Ioniq deals, especially the 6, but I wanted a crossover not a sedan.

Here is the link to my signed submittal:

2 Likes

I thought you were buying a Ram?

Sold my camaro a few months ago. Looking at two vehicles. Gladiator goes back in Feb but have a dealer that gave me a decent offer.

Ram numbers also were crazy high for a big horn

1 Like

Ended up getting the Ariya in Boulder, they were super easy to deal with, $315 for a base Ariya 12k/36mo and tax included

1 Like

Congrats! I thought you would like it once you drove one. I think it is a pretty sweet ride really. I was super impressed with Schomp as well, but Boulder seems to have the same types of deals.

I don’t think there is a better AWD EV lease deal right now at least in CO.