SIGNED ID.4 Pro S Plus AWD $240/mo

Congrats. I love the way they look. I think it’s the best looking EV suv, at least in its class.

It really looks allot like a Lexus, all the standard tech is great too

1 Like

I was also looking at the Ariya (here in Socal) as a third car. Local dealer w largest selection informed me that the 7500 lease credit got exhausted in September - with that credit, it would have been the best “value” on the market right now given how nice its interior is

Also VW ID4 ppl arent really playing ball atm in socal, atleast compared to audi dealerships who have been more aggressive w their EV deals. Just my experience, i know i dont speak for everyone here

Ok so tried again, the incentives are too ridiculous not to try, signed this today. Just first payment DAS, loaded Pro S Plus AWD $57221 MSRP, $240/mo 24mo/10k/yr, they marked up the MF a little but I didn’t care, everyone else in town $100 higher minimum.

6 Likes

how do you get 18350 incentive? I only saw 13000 from vw site.

State of Colorado gives you $5350 POS tax incentive

1 Like

Amazing deal dude!

What state?

Colorado, it’s tagged

Congrats… do you mind sending me the email template you used for this email?

After some back and forth, I literally sent the following,

Here’s what I can do today, for one of your ID4’s MSRP $57666(Pro S Plus AWD), $240/mo 24mo/10k/yr, all taxes rolled into the deal from the incentives with $240 due at signing.

And that was it, they said yes and I said I would be there in 30 mins. When I was there it seemed super slow, nobody else was buying or in finance, sometimes luck plays into it, I think they needed a deal bad. This is one of the smaller players in town and I’ve gotten some deals there before

Oh and I never even test drove it, just signed and drove off :laughing:

4 Likes

Thats awesome, send some pics of the car. Which one has more space between the ID.4 and the Ariya?

Great deal OP. Congrats.

Templates don’t make deals. Unless you’re a resident of Colorado, this monthly will require $5,000 DAS.

Im in NJ. Didn’t NJ have like 4k incentive on top of the federal incentive on new leased vehicles? Or that ran out already?

Nevermind just got an email saying they stopped that temporarily.

Arya may have a bit more space but ID4 and Arya are almost the same in size. Difference in driver display, top charging speed, length of free SC and EA vs Evgo.

Also front arm support between driver and passenger is very different in both cars. Arya is somewhat useless and weird.

1 Like

It should restart after being funded for the new fiscal year in July. But because it’s funds-limited it’s essentially a time-limited program and you may see discounts lowered while the bonanza is ongoing.

0% sales/use tax on the lease and on the rebates also helps a lot. But TLDR you may not be able to replicate.

Surprised we don’t see more ID.4 deals here. Ton around the Midwest sitting in lots for months and discounted $15k pluss. Is VW just difficult to work with. Just curious. This post got me drawing up my email :slight_smile:

1 Like