Signed: i3 BEV 30/10k - Effective 75/mo - 0 DAS + 1400MSD

Picked this up 2 weeks ago. Still a few base BEV around in SoCal. Hopefully can help a few hackrs out.

2019 i3 BEV
MSRP: $ 45445
Monthly Payment: $199
Drive-Off Amount: $0
Months: 30
Annual Mileage: 10,000
MF: .00093
Residual: 61
Incentives: 3000 Loyalty, 500 OL
Region: SoCal
Leasehackr Score: 57.2
Leasehackr Calculator Link:

8 Likes

Great value! I wish my state offered incentives on electric vehicles. :neutral_face:

1 Like

With acq waiver and one pay this is 1372 over 30 months total or 45 dollars a month… What the heck!?

You can’t do MSDs and one-pay. MSDs is better since it lowers the MF by .00005 more (except maybe in TX where you might get a tax credit with one-pay).

1 Like

Look like you lucked out with a mis-build. ACC Stop & Go included without having Tech + Driving assistance package :thinking:

3 Likes

Where in socal do you have a tax rate of 7.75 !
I thought it was close to 10.25% ?

You guys with SCE got lucky with extra 1k too.

I want to get this car, but it doesn’t make sense to get this car without loyalty. Hopefully they add some conquest next month.

Most of OC is 7.75%.

2 Likes

Incredible! Very well done @hobbes✔️

Some of SB is 7.75% too…and looking at the link below you will see many others.
“The state sales tax rate in California is 7.250%. With local taxes, the total sales tax rate is between 7.250% and 10.500%.”

1 Like

Are u able to get similar deal for Texas residents. I am willing to travel to pick up the car, but will the rebates promotions apply to me. Sorry I am new to this form and never done out of state leases. Thanks

That’s a great superific deal

This is the “Shared Deals” section. OP posted his deal and numbers, so if you want a similar deal, you know what numbers to target when you go negotiate your own deal.

7 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Same here if you don’t mind sharing dealer/ sales info. Thx

1 Like

You might be able to negotiate a similar discount off MSRP. But the key to reaching “effective $75/month” includes Cali-specific post sale rebate of $3,500. Not available in Texas.

Congrats to OP! As someone living in a place with no state or utility rebates, I’m jealous!

That’s an incredible deal!!!

No, the dealer is in SoCal

I would jump on this deal if it were closer to me in the color I want.

1 Like

The dealership is out of base cars. All 3 were taken. Sorry guys

San Diego county also

1 Like