Signed: Chevrolet Silverado Z71 Trail Boss

Turns out my credit and skills were good enough and I aquired as my kid says a new cool dad truck.

2 Likes

If the boy likes it, you did well in my book. Memories like this can last forever. :+1:

Soooo what did the wife end up with?

Absolutely nothing, she wants to wait until after the summer when the new 2025s Tahoes hit the dealerships and get a matching LT or RST in the same color.

Audi lease will be up after that time frame.

Congrats on the deal!

We would appreciate it if you could take a moment to share the deal on SIGNED! too, if you haven’t done so already.

As you know, the Leasehackr community relies on member contribution to stay informed and score deals. Posting your deal on SIGNED! is an easy way to give back to the community. As our token of thanks, SIGNED! contributors will be granted access to our private Hackrs Lounge where expert discussions happen (and where folks ask for MMR).

Each month, our editorial team would celebrate our handpicked SIGNED! deal of the month. The winner would be recognized on the forum if username is provided.

For your information, we have temporarily paused public access to uploaded SIGNED! contracts to prevent misuse. We are constantly working to build a healthy, productive space for our members.

Thank you for your contribution. Enjoy your ride!

I don’t see any numbers on the deal!!

1 Like

4.99 Apr, $900/month

MSRP?
Discount?
Finance office add ons? Either selected by you or snuck in (check contract)

Pile of money for that truck. Not much need to see the contract.

1 Like