SIGNED: BRAND NEW BMW M340i $470/mo w/ T&F upfront

That may include the amount paid in security deposits.

Take a look at his LH calculator link - it doesn’t.

good catch and bad idea.

1 Like

The security deposits were separate. Taxes and fees I just paid upfront, could have just rolled it in I guess but next time maybe?

My poor baby

1 Like

That body shop looks booty

They have done great jobs before (sent me proof) and it’s my dealer’s body shop. I trust them but they said it will take ~2 weeks to fix. I’m honestly really fucked up about this since it’s literally a brand new car but thank the lord it is a lease and I have full coverage.

Still really pissed though.

And that you’re OK

Yes this the most. I’m happy both parties aren’t hurt, guy hit me at 35-40 mph and was actually over the yellow line… If I was any further tilted he’d have T Boned me and who knows what happens

1 Like

Ugh… that is just tragic to look at.

1 Like

Send me a photo of yours so I can at least live through you! Enjoy the car bro, it’s insane how fast you accelerate in this thing. 60 in 4.2, 90 real fast too… Avoid Jersey!!!

1 Like

This picture makes me sad… :disappointed:

Hope you get it fixed soon and glad everyone was okay.

1 Like

You phucked it up pretty bad…but atleast youre okay. Did the side airbag blow? looks like it in the pic.

I just moved to Jersey this year and can vouch that Jersey drivers are dismal. Maybe because they dont make U-turns and have to use the next intersection to turn around…

FYI, Im coming from NY State, so that doesnt say much :joy::rofl:

1 Like

Jersey drivers are the worst.

Guy hit me when I had right of way, wasn’t moving, he wasn’t even in his lane, and he was speeding (WITH A FULL CAR). I personally think he was intoxicated, but jersey police didn’t even check.

Update from the body shop, it’s all cosmetic damage + airbag replacement. Only the coolant area was messed up but the engine and everything is intact and safe.

Let’s hope I can get this thing back in perfect condition within less than 2 weeks :frowning:

I feel for you man, hope things work out as planned.

1 Like

Dude relax. It’s a freaking car…and to boot the thing isn’t any where near totaled. It’s an inconvience and driving a non Bmw rental can blow. But your health is more important then a damn lease hacker deal. And if you go through YOUR insurance you are responsible for the deductible. If you go through other persons you are not. If you go through yours and pay your deductible there is a way for your insurance to go after other company for the damages and to get your deductible refunded

Already being done, and I’m annoyed because of the time invested into this thing without being able to enjoy it for even a round trip. Outside of that, I’m grateful no one was hurt on both parties and that it is just material damage since it could have been mountains worse. Count your blessings for sure but you’re still allowed to be frustrated, you feel?

1 Like

No I understand. I don’t mean to come down on u. Just trust me…in the realm of things…this is an inconvenience. That damage will prob take 2 to 3 weeks between parts and paint. I tell my wife this…who gives a flying f*** it ain’t my car :wink:

A bit more than 2-3 weeks since the car is brand brand new but at least I (FINGERS CROSSED) get it back next week.