SIGNED: BRAND NEW BMW M340i $470/mo w/ T&F upfront

Be as specific as possible in the title if you are posting a deal – include car model, monthly payment, and money down.

Include as much information as possible in your post, and even a celebratory picture. :wink:

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020, BMW M340i in Portimao Blue
MSRP: $ 61.7k
Monthly Payment: $ 470 w/ Conquest, College Grad, OL Code. If only I had loyalty :frowning:
Drive-Off Amount: $ 3,754
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 10k
MF: .00110 w/ MSDS (.00145 before)
Residual: 61%
Incentives: Lease Cash
Region: NY
Leasehackr Score:10.3
Leasehackr Calculator Link: I couldn’t get the fees to work but it should be something like so Calc here

Pic’s coming soon! This does not include BMWCCA’s $500 rebate yet

8 Likes

Nice deal, love that blue

Decent deal, comes out to around $574/month with $0 down. I have to ask - why not just roll the DAS into the payments?

1 Like

Honestly, not sure.

Damn this car is fun

4 Likes

Worse update, NJ drivers AND roads are shit, guy ignores a yield sign and hit my car last night. Couldn’t get through a fucking weekend. Luckily the damage was just to the corner of my car and should actually be fixable, and most importantly of all, NOBODY GOT HURT. Thank god.

I don’t really know how the process works at this point but I will figure it out I guess. I think it is: Call the police for a report, call insurance, what else?

Update: It is worse than a yield sign, its a pedestrian crossing sign, I shouldn’t be at fault per my insurer.

7 Likes

Sad day!

Let this be a reminder of why we lease as if you had purchased you’d now be left with diminished value on this car. Glad you are safe and in one piece!

3 Likes

Yeah, thank god for the full insurance. How long do these things take to fix typically? I’m really unfamiliar with this shit since I’ve never had an accident until now, been driving for 6+ years. Any thoughts on that? Dunno what I’m missing or what the true next steps are

Well you should go through insurance because its a lease so you don’t have to worry about the diminished value. The lease will be picky about damages left unfix at time of lease return.

I mean that usually depends on the damage, we have no idea if we don’t know the extent of the damage. Also, that depends on the shop…

Shouldn’t I just be taking it to BMW themselves?

And I couldn’t check under the hood but 99% of the car is intact, the hit was in front of the right front wheel right by the coolant area (it leaked). Engine shouldn’t even be touched, no glass was even scuffed (outside of the right headlight where the plastic broke but the lights are fine).

If you take to dealer they’ll put it through their preferred body shop unless they do the work in-house.

Your insurance may prefer you take it to one of their contracted locations and will likely warranty it for life (which we don’t care about because lease) and or keep you in a rental for longer than usual in case parts are on back order. So long as the work is done right FS should be fine with everything.

Don’t try to assess the damage yourself

Body work is complex and requires an expert

Just because you can’t see it, doesn’t mean it’s not there.

4 Likes

For sure, all my statements are assumptions on my assessment. This is not going to be the fact of matter, but when I get that from the experts themselves, that is the information that actually holds merit. Hence my inquiries.

1 Like

This all sucks man - hope it’s all fixed up soon

Nice car, sucks about the accident. FWIW, My dealer offers to cover the insurance deductible if you let them do the bodywork. They offered this for the first 12 months. Might want to call your dealer to find out if they offer something similar.

There should be no deductible if he wasn’t at fault.

2 Likes

There will be deductible if he goes through his insurance. It will be refunded if he’s not at fault.

5 Likes

If at all possible I’d say to avoid this but yes this is most often the case.

My dealer made sure that even if I have to pay it I won’t. I really just hope this gets resolved, really loved this car and worked my ass off on getting this deal. The assessor is seeing it tomorrow, the body shop took a light look and said there is damage cause bmws have a lot of small parts but I just hope I can get it fixed soon. Thanks for all the support from all of you, I am just really happy no one got hurt.

2 Likes