Signed BMW X2- 0 down 228/month

If you read the thread you will find names and contact information.

Nice! Post your deal

Dealt with them(west german) for a lease. good price than lot of NJ dealer. I found better deals with another dealer but they are pretty agressive with loaner. Flemington bmw(NJ) was also ok for loaner. They had ok deal with costco pricing. I felt when one starts talking about MF, RV and MSD, dealers usually give agreesive pricing as they feel folks have done some homework. Priceton bmw(NJ) is not good at all. stay away. They mentioned edmunds and lease hacker is not accurate at all and one should not go with their MF,RV :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bridgewater BMW was awesome to work with on our X2.

301/mo on a 45,500 msrp with 618 das, 36/10 includes all the Florida tags, taxes, fees.

248 was the 24/10 offer, I just didnā€™t want to rinse and repeat the process so soon.

Wouldnā€™t you rather pay less to drive newer cars more often? If you need tires the difference is even greater.

Itā€™s for my wife, she has a 9 mile round trip commute. Honestly this was not a fun experience trying to find a car until this thread. I had a ā€œbrokerā€ from here try to rope me into a far worse deal.

Also as the joke goes, if first prize is a weekend in Philadelphia, second prize is a week there. Granted in the future Iā€™ll look into shipping the car down, but Iā€™m literally on a flight right now to pick it up in the am.

I know Iā€™m paying 40/mo more to get an extra year, but to me itā€™s worthwhile.

2 Likes

Sounds like a great deal Boxa:+1:

Im also in FL and will probably have a roadtrip in my future as well.

you should leave a review if you had that bad of a time working with someone on the forum.

5 Likes

The best deal today is exactly that, who knows what tomorrows deal will be.

Thatā€™s fair. I guess Iā€™m spoiled being in so-cal with the large number of competitive dealers.

I was quoted 1k das $278 for 36/10 but and $253 for 24/10 went with 2 year

as in lease support ends so they want to move them. They offered me 2 x2ā€™s at 20% off before rebates but I have 2 friends really looking for 330s at this time.

Where was this? NJ area or Socal?

This NJ and Dmv area

Im in Florida too and willing to fly! Would they do another deal?

Iā€™m curious too and would fly too nj.

well 2 maryland dealers have offered me 21% and i even had a few dealers offer me 20% on a 330. You just have to keep going back and forth. One dealer initially offered me 15% and then went to 17% after talking to the manager. Then waited a day and salesman called me saying they had one they could let go for 20%.

you also have to open to options and color combinations

1 Like

Blockquote

Is the 20% you are talking about off of MSRP before any incentives?

Yes only way I negoitate with the dealer. Just got my wife 22% off last month and then 5500 in rebates. But maryland charges sales price tax so about 2k which hurts my deal but thatā€™s just something md has to deal with