Signed BMW X2- 0 down 228/month

Chis I also PMed you. Please let me know. I’m in Michigan and want to pull the trigger on one of these. Thanks!

I’m in Orlando and have been looking for similar deals. I’ve had 2 dealers reach out to me this week saying that they might meet my request next week.

1 Like

I now have lease regret…leased a 2018 demo x2 with 4k miles, 43k msrp last month and paying 370/mo on it with first month DAS, dealer wrote 1800 check to payoff previous lease. Love the car but feel shame.

Does this happen to anyone else? I cant be the only do-do.

Great deal @gabsonfire

1 Like

Chris I pm’d you as well. I am in Michigan and looking for a lease, thanks.

This is a great deal. I recently got a demo X2 30 months/10k miles for $298/month $0 DAS. Was super stoked, this is way better.

Don’t sweat it too much. You’re still well under 1% and pulled the trigger beginning of March when there was question about whether BMW lease support would be extending into April. Deals will generally always get better month over month. Plus, you rolled in nearly $2k in negative equity.

I missed your original “Ask the Hackrs” post, otherwise I would have chimed in to help. But I think you got a good deal for early March. I doubt you could have gotten more than another $500 or $1,000 anywhere else on any other similarly spec’d X2.

2 Likes

Remove 75 from your effective monthly on a 24 + 50 if it was a 36 month lease due to your rolling in 1800 in negative.

You also can’t worry about what someone else got…there’s always going to be a deal better than yours. As long as you’re happy with it, and you didn’t get taken to the cleaners, drive it and enjoy.

2 Likes

Your deal is still good my friend.

1 Like

@Orangeman96 you need to up the ante and see if you can get a $100 diesel 328d. Then the 2 cars will average out to a great deal. $100 + $370 divide by 2 = $235 per car which will be a great deal …

2 Likes

I love those 328ds but cant fit the family back there…

The x2 is smaller than a 3 series :thinking:

I know that’s why we need bigger this time around. Wanted a commuter back and forth to get school and errands ride for her.

Chris, I Pmed you. Let me know.

Hello
What part of jersey? And is this still available?

I talked to the sales manager there. And he told me he’s willing to do 15-16% off now. But he said end of month could change that the later it gets

As in they may hit their sales goals and not discount as much, or someone snags it before you do.

1 Like

I would assume they would go higher discount since lease support ends…

One would think…but there’s no guarantee that they will just because lease support ends. If they can get more by sending it to auction, they’ll go that route instead.

I am picking up an x2 from there on Saturday morning, flying in from Florida. Super easy experience working with them, big time thank you for the info.

2 Likes

I am interested in this - could you please PM me - who should i reach out to ?