Signed BMW X2- 0 down 228/month

Gabs,
Can you PM me an email for the guys here
Thanks

Gabs - Can you please send along their e-mail info in a PM? Many thanks!

It’s very easy to find on their website imho

Checked - no emails listed.

They started with 13.5% off for me on $46-47k ones and I just let it go. Was never sold on X2.

https://www.westgermanbmw.com/dealership/staff.htm they are all on here if you click on the name. You clearly didn’t look very hard. :spoon:

1 Like

Please educate me. Click on a name and see what happens - et Voila! - NOTHING. All that comes up is the President’s email - under every name.
Go ahead - try it before you spout off. You clearly didn’t click any names did you.

The pre-owned manager’s email is listed on the website, but not for the sales staff OP listed.

Still, I was hoping to get in touch with OP to get some more info to make a more personal connection when first reaching out to the dealership staff.

Right on brother. Gabs mentioned Roy Jenkins but there’s no email listed for the dude.

This is certainly an email address. It also gives you the format of their email addresses (first initial last name) so you can find the other one out. You’re welcome. :grin:

2 Likes

Roy is relatively new to the dealership and kind of slow to respond. Nevin is who I negotiated with as he is the used car manager. Then he moved me over to Roy once the deal was set.

Like I said do not expect 18.5 off like me. He can only sell so many at that much discount.

I also had good success with BMW of Sterling. But a 3 hr drive for me.

Thanks bro. That’s good to know. I 'll call Nevin.

I would contact BMW of Sterling as well. They already had aggressive pricing on there website. I was talking with Robert graves.

Just PMed you bro

If anyone on the upper Midwest (Michigan) wants a very similar deal PM me. I’ve got three dealers at over 18% off before incentives on mid-40k X2’s. Probably not pulling the trigger on one.

2 Likes

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Chris - just PMed you

Nice deal @gabsonfire! Noob question: is the $4750 in incentives regional? I can’t find anyone in SoCal with that kind of incentive.

4750 was standard lease cash for everyone. I am in NJ. Check edmunds for your available incentives.

Perfect. Thanks!