šŸ”„ **Signed BMW i8 coupe $599 MSRP $158k**

I was wondering sameā€¦I picked up an i3 for $167 in that manner.

Regardless of how this lease was obtained, it is CRAZY! This one has to go down as one of the top deals Ive ever seen posted here.

I heard employees arenā€™t able to transfer out of leases anymore that have been made using employee incentives. Can anyone confirm?

It would simply be someone swapping into a car from the originally leasee who was a BMWNA employee (and therefore obtained a crazy good employee only deal originally).

I heard same, but also am not sure if this is true or not.

It sounds like you have a lead!

3 Likes

The dream really dies off once I realize the car registration would be $1300 every year and my insurance would probably be sky highā€¦

1 Like

Excise tax in your state?

Can you help me get an i8 for 600 PM ā€¦ Iā€™ll pay you :pray:t4:

3 Likes

Damn itā€™s crazy we got brokers here paying you to get them a car!

1 Like

Thatā€™s crazy! Congrats.

1 Like

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

You are starting to sound like someone that was already banned. If youā€™d scroll up, youā€™d see that a trusted hackr has already verified this deal, after having seen the contract.

For your ease of accessā€¦

I think he was just saying youā€™re making us all look bad with youā€™re insane deals. Nice work.

Heā€™s trolling on my other thread, unfortunately

Nice job dude, Very impressive!
Iā€™m told all the time, that canā€™t happen, itā€™s impossible, nobody is going to do that. Well It shows you put your work in and it can pay off.

1 Like

You have a lot of anger pent up. But if you read closely, I did share the contract with a trusted hackr. Just scroll up.

Okay. If this is going to devolve into nothing but demands for a contract, then I think the thread has run its course.

Iā€™m giving this a little while longer to get back on track.

I agree. The off topic posts should be moved to the off-topic landfill.

This thread has run its course. OP got a smoking deal and should be very proud - congrats and happy motoring!