šŸ”„ **Signed BMW i8 coupe $599 MSRP $158k**

Amazing deal! Get ready for the PM blastsšŸ˜…

1 Like

Thanks! Admire them and then drive them, perhaps. :sunglasses:

My guess is PA.

Man not gonna lie this is impressive.

Congrats! Killing the gameā€¦

Why so much delay posting these?

Great deal!

Think he has the fear of someone getting a lower price lol. But in this case I donā€™t see it being possible. :man_shrugging:t2:

Or maybe he just likes to ruin it for everyone on here who thought they had a good deal and now it appears they didnā€™tā€¦ :joy::rofl:

Getting these deals happened at breakneck speed. I want to savor each one as I post them. I can only drive one at a time, ya know! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

FWIW, my M3 deal was beaten twice. If anything, Iā€™m demonstrating what can be possible and ultimately beatable. :wink:

1 Like

Wow thatā€™s incredible! Was this a damage disclosure car by chance? This is past triple net.

1 Like

Nope, not a damage disclosure car. Great question.

2 Likes

Well if lease support or the trunk money was stopped then it wouldnā€™t be beatable if you are posting it up a month later. Either way letā€™s focus on more important things. Can we be friends? If you find something you donā€™t want you pm and let me know. Ok?

:joy::rofl:

3 Likes

Support on the M3s continues this month, mate. :wink:

Sounds like a employee deal lease swap to me.

Not even sure what that is, but Iā€™m not a BMW employee. Though Iā€™d love to become one if I was in charge of test driving. :wink:

I was wondering sameā€¦I picked up an i3 for $167 in that manner.

Regardless of how this lease was obtained, it is CRAZY! This one has to go down as one of the top deals Ive ever seen posted here.

I heard employees arenā€™t able to transfer out of leases anymore that have been made using employee incentives. Can anyone confirm?

It would simply be someone swapping into a car from the originally leasee who was a BMWNA employee (and therefore obtained a crazy good employee only deal originally).

I heard same, but also am not sure if this is true or not.

It sounds like you have a lead!

3 Likes

The dream really dies off once I realize the car registration would be $1300 every year and my insurance would probably be sky highā€¦

1 Like

Excise tax in your state?