Signed: Audi e-Tron 2019 Prestige

The finance manager was so offended that I caught the mistake. Told me they can’t do the deal. Then called me back in 20 mins said okay let’s do it. I was like bruh…

See the other deals. Selling price should be lowe by about 3k

If the dealer allowance is $10500 like in CA, then that’s a crappy deal. It’s even less than just a straight 10% off Costco deal.

agree - sale price should be minimum of 65K - after that the $7500 federal rebate…

what state is this ? sales tax of only 5%… nice…

With the allowance being only 10.5k, low inventory and no loyalty this month I’m guessing the ship has sailed on e-tron deals.

Was this what you get? Also, is this for Prestige model?

yes i got the prestige with MSRP of 85,500 for 65K selling price. not counting the federal rebate.

Didn’t know they had msrp of 85,500

i dont know elsewhere but all dealers make you buy the cars with aded protection kit - like some stupid door liners and protection package… a prestige with tow hitch - something like this - https://www.audibeverlyhills.com/new/Audi/2019-Audi-e-tron-for-sale-in-beverly-hills-ca-603894080a0e0a6b150a29a66b283c2b.htm

the add another $400 for the protection brings it to 85,5

so yes - AUDI MSRP is not 85,5 but thats what i calculate based of…

30-35% off MSRP selling price? or total after the $7500 credit?
This is what I got from the Costco page:

See my deal and various posted on the forum. 35% should be all in after all discounts. I don’t know if loyalty still applies.

Oh i yes dealer bullshittery ehm i mean DIOs (dealer installed options)