**Costco Rebate = $500

**Total Rebates = $4100
**Net Cap Cost = $43,932

**Buy Rate MF = 0.00006
**RV = 54%

**New Monthly = $385/month
**DAS = $0

2 Likes

That’s pretty incredible. Are you sure you qualify for all the discounts? Where is this deal located?

2018? What is your zip?

Midwest region. Zip is 64114
Does Cadillac offer free oil changes on a lease? Never mind, found the answer:
2017 and newer Cadillac vehicles are covered during the first 3 years or 36,000 miles. And, it’s fully transferable.
CADILLAC PREMIUM CARE MAINTENANCE COVERS ROUTINE MAINTENANCE SERVICES

That’s about as good as it gets for a CTS at that price point.

Does that include incentives?

RV and MF are correct. That is a great deal and you should run and get it. There is only $3,300 (1800+1500) of lease cash.
If you have Costco you get $500 more off.
Check for supplier discount through your employer here: https://www.gmsupplierdiscount.com/

I see only other incentives possible is Caddy Lease loyalty of $2,000 ($3,000 if purchasing)

2 Likes

I am a Costco member. I’ll be sure to include that. I don’t qualify for loyalty but was able to get the dealership to include the $2000 as a dealer discount.
What is the discount or incentive I will get with the supplier discount?

Another $500 off I believe. It comes as a rebate from GM.

1 Like

It’s everything inclusive. Don’t have an exact breakdown but it was the advertised purchase price which included the loyalty too. They were not willing to give that selling price on a lease to me since I did not qualify for loyalty. 1 month afterwards I followed up with them and they are willing to offer me the advertised selling price on a lease

1 Like

I suspect they’re making it up with flex cash. Either way, it’s a good deal.

1 Like

@mp11477 @adamcar
Pulled the trigger and e-signed the lease. They did not include the Supplier discount or Costco and told me that they were ‘All in’ already .
I put down $2000 which covers Tax, Acq fee, Doc fee and my payment comes out to be $345/month
Will be taking delivery on Friday. Should I go for the XS Wear Lease Protection? Does anybody know what I should be aiming to pay for that?

1 Like

Good deal…congrats.

My feeling on excess wear is…it’s not worth it.

1. You’re going to need a new set of tires in all likelihood before the lease is up anyways. You don’t want to be driving on questionable tires in the winter in the 3rd year. I know KC doesn’t get a ton of snow like some further north, but the threat is there.

2. Personally, I’ve never needed it. I’ve had some small dings and scratches on the rims before, but they weren’t considered excessive. Body damage has been due to a car hitting me or a deer hit, so they’d need repaired before returning the car anyways. Even if I just jinxed myself by typing this, I’m way ahead of where I would’ve been at this point had I purchased the XS Wear, that I could pay out of pocket several times before it would’ve been worth it to me.

Some people feel differently than I do, however, and feel it’s a worthwhile insurance policy. Personally, I think it’s a waste.

I am in Chicago so we do get our fair share of snow which means that I definitely will be needing new tires in the 3rd year of the lease. I agree with you and don’t think I will be going for XS Wear
Thanks for all the help and knowledge that members like you share here. I would have probably ended up with a Camry SE paying the same amount on a lease if it wasn’t for this forum.

That’s a KC zip :thinking:

At any rate, yes, in Chicago, you’ll definitely need a set.

Sorry about the confusion. I was negotiating on 2 cars (One was in Zip 46310 and the other one in Zip 64114). I went with the one in Zip 46310 because of my color preference for Black. That is why I have updated the numbers in the OP

I get they don’t want to mess with supplier pricing, but 2018 units get an extra $500 cash for Costco members. That comes from GM, so no more cost to the dealer. I would press for that.

Can I still get that even though I have e-signed already? I can see that you are right:

1 Like

I guess it depends on what you have e-signed!!!

All that matters is what zip car will be registered in. Where you buy it does not factor into the incentives.

1 Like

I’d skip the excess wear and tear, GM isn’t going to nickel and dime you.

1 Like