SIGNED '24 Etron GT P+ Full Leather + Executive $116690 (12/7.5) - $3779 DAS $564/month

Not as good as some of the deals out there but man, norcal dealers are TOUGH!
My last Audi lease was a Q7 and 4 years later… I’m back into another Audi… Just for a year :slight_smile:

MSRP $116690 (Couldn’t find anything cheaper with executive pack close to me, so this was the only option)
Discount 10.5%
Taxed incentive $25000
Audicare $899
RV 68%
MF . 00302
DAS $3779
Monthly $564 + tax
Effective monthly $919

Audi is sending all e Tron owners a $500 gift card.

Drove the car about 50 miles back home. A very different and pleasantly smooth drive compared to my Tesla. Suspension is actually really good. And massaging function in the seats… MUCH better than my X7. Wow!
Adaptive cruise with lane keep is buttery smooth.

And the color combo of Daytona gray with red … Heaven!

3 Likes

I am also looking for one . Do you mind sharing the dealer details ?

do you have any information on the $500 gift card?

Current new lease, finance, and purchases on select E-Tron models qualify for either a $500 gift card OR a Electrify America home charger box valued at $649.

You get to pick one or the other.

1 Like

Whats the advantage of the home charger box vs using the charger that comes with the car?

The gift card is in lieu of the charging cable that used to be included with the car.

The cable is the source of this recall:

I have a current Audi Etron and that charger that comes with the car can possibly burn down your home.

Take the five hundred and buy your own charging unit or take the charger that Audi is offering as an extra.

I would not recommend using the standard charging cord unit that comes with the car. ( use the new charger they are offering as an extra in addition to the one that comes with the car)

It’s a minimal chance the standard charger that comes in the frunk with the car to plug into your garage wall socket will burn down your house but why take the chance.

Jmo

It’s a ver

when you say charging unit, are you refering to what is installed on the wall the 240v charging station, or the actual cord that connects to that

These are one in the same. The cord is permanently attached to the box.

If I am not mistaken, you can still extend your lease for another 6 months with AFS if 12 months is too short.

Yes, lease can be extended

Do I have to ask my dealer for this or should I call Audi financial?

Just call Audi financial

Thanks, will do after mid-terms

i extended my lease yesterday. very simple. can do up to 6 months, and cancel at any time.

Is it true the lease extension numbers are pretty high since we already amortized the rebates?

The only real downside is paying for another full year of registration. On my RS, it’s $1500 for a year!

In NV you get credited back the portion you dont use so can just apply toward new car. Not sure how it works elsewhere.