The Audi e-tron GT Discussion Thread

lmao making your own money sound like an incentive

1 Like

Drove the etron rs gt today. Was def fun. The sales guy was on the phone arguing with someone about why his loan is 25% the whole time I was driving it. I gunned the gas at one point to make him drop his phone.

If I was really in danger of buying from a Miami car dealer it def wouldn’t be from that jabroni. Told him to run numbers and send me a quote. $2700 sign and drive 12/7.5 :joy:

1 Like

Lol. List and not giving up the pass through will do that.

1 Like

I knew before I even got his text it would be over 2k. Just wanted to know for shits and giggles. I’d never buy a car in Miami anyway. Clearly they have no prob selling if that was experience offered while driving a $160k car. Didn’t even offer a bottle of water…

2025 Taycan gets range and power improvements. I wonder if etron GT will get it as well or will it just get cancelled.

2025 Porsche Taycan Revisions Boost Both Range and Performance

1 Like

More info available on the most recent recall.

From NTSB:

2026 Etron

2026 Etron GT gets the upgrades. Less weight, more power, ~100 miles more range, Tesla’s plug. Makes you wonder what the earlier models will be going for in a couple years.

3 Likes

Hopefully they still give the same rebates when they don’t sell!

2 Likes

They may actually price the next gen appropriately so they don’t have to throw ridiculous rebates at them.

1 Like

Ed Bolian just leased one for his wife. Said was about $250/mth plus taxes and fees (but didn’t go into detail).

1 Like

He got the “buddy hookup” which are usually terrible and means he probably also put down $15k on top of it lol. Would love to see his actual numbers

3 Likes

Someone should tell him to go to put his number in keasehackr to see what kind of ‘deal’ his friend put him into :sweat_smile:

1 Like

He’s usually pretty shrewd financially - did go into the detail of the cap cost being lower than the residual, etc… He also mentioned that the monthly cost of the lease ~$250/mth (+taxes and fees) was going to be less than the ongoing maintenance/consumables of his wife’s daily driver (120K mile GL63). That being said, VinWiki is printing money for him these days, so he may not care too much.

How? The YT channel isn’t any kind of blockbuster if that’s any indication

1 Like

Considering the cars are all legit business expenses - I’d say it’s close enough to “printing money” to get anything that is discussed in seriousness on this forum =)

2 Likes

Dealer i hit up said this has caused a frenzy

1 Like

Not surprising. All of a sudden, E-tron GT leases will go to $1k/mth as a result.

anyone experience awful charging speeds at EA when using the myAudi app? if so, any solutions that work?

1 Like

I had same issues. I am glad I don’t use it. I was only getting 30-45 even thought charger says up to 350

Is it taking forever, or are you basing this observation on what the EA screen or the Audi app is telling you?

I haven’t tracked this closely, but what I’ve noticed is that my charging sessions take roughly the same amount of time no matter what charging speed is shown in either place, or whether I connect to a 150 or a 350.

I also consider the “time remaining” estimate in the myAudi app to be worthless. It’s always done much faster.