Signed 23' Camaro LT1 Vert 39/10k 12% off MSRP $52K

It better have 3 pedals or KYS

it’ll have 2 and you’ll respect me

3 Likes

Just a fantastic find and deal @mani_is_kool :heart_eyes:

I’m happy you are back to some American Muscle, and it was even better that it could be Viv II. The spec on this car is awesome. It literally checks all of the boxes, and then even one or two on top.

I will be living vicariously through you. I miss my Camaro but I do not believe I will have the room to get another one anytime soon (garage full…). I certainly do miss the MuscleSmurf​:crazy_face: Your cold start videos will help keep me reminiscing…:smiling_face:

2 Likes

If the one I was negotiating was a smurf I’d overpay for it. Love that color!

2 Likes

My two favorite colors for an LT1 are Musclesmurf Blue and Viv Orange. Both awesome.

3 Likes

I think the black looks great too so def works for me as well. I’d prob take any color if they replicated manis deal and it had dual mode exhaust. Made the mistake of not getting that on one of my previous lt1s and it was super disappointing

Beleive it or not, when I was first thought of searching, i had the smurf blue in mind but there was nothing anywhwere. And then i saw Viv II.
Thanks for all the help bud and for all the value u bring to this forum ! Oh and yeah for knocking me back to senses. Long Live V8s !

Going to add Cold Start Videos this weekend…

We need to do a photo shoot!! B58 supra and v8 camaro! Same color!! :joy:

1 Like

That’s amazing. But yeah maybe reverse psychology.

I was in a Chevy dealer a couple weeks back and the GSM said Camaro demand has been non-existent.

:100: We should do a Florida LH Meet ! Last one got lost in Covid lol

2 Likes

The Camaro has never really sold well. Sad in a way because it is a great platform, especially for the money

3 Likes

20% of the price of my i8 and I got way more compliments on it. Preferred it myself too. The i8 id always have kids checking out and taking pictures in front of. The Camaro it was the Jean short and white new balance crowd

4 Likes

I love seeing little kids gawk over my car, since I used to be that little kid. Almost nothing does that like an American muscle car. Best part about the LT1 for me

3 Likes

Thats how i know were in a sad state. I get so many young kids asking to sit in the Tesla or saying nice car. The Durango Hellcat, Camaro was a old man magnet.

3 Likes

Also supplier is not applicable to MY24, if you didn’t already know. Has to be a 23

2 Likes

just waiting for Jim to arrive in his new Camaro :drooling_face:

12 Likes

Oh wow. Great information ! Makes sense since last year for them and production ceased in Dec already. Kind of dumb. Should have kept it going at least till Q2 of this year.

Getting in n out of an I-8 is insane.

My neighbors 7 year old enjoys the exhaust notes a lot. Came up to me one evening with his 4 year old sis. Once the high revs sounded, she ran back in :rofl:
Honestly, as much as cold starts are sick, the high revs are insanely loud.

Long Live V8s !

1 Like

Has to be the dual mode. I bought my second one by accident without it and was pissed! It was under 350/mo tho if I recall correctly so I still made a lot selling it but just wasn’t as exciting to start up.

1 Like

Just change those old white guys to Cubans now that I’m in Miami :joy: The def live their American muscle too

1 Like