Signed 23' Camaro LT1 Vert 39/10k 12% off MSRP $52K

So while the crowd was hunting EVs, I decided to take the opposite route. Thanks to @spockvr6 for getting me on the American Muscle game back in 2021 when he somehow convinced me to sign up for Viv 1. And two years later, I present to you all "Viv II " (as named by @spockvr6 himself ) !

After trying to hack a Non-EV for almost a year, I randomly thought of looking in to leftover 23’s n found this nasty lil devil sitting with a FL dealer up north. 5 emails and 3 deal sheets later I finalized on 03/04 (last day for Feb programs) but program carried over to March and I signed as this months program. Initial dealer offer was 9% off MSRP pre-incentive. I immediately knew that work was gonna get done here. Final deal with incentives included came out to almost 15% off (I tried 15% but got shut down real quick :rofl: ) With the last one left in the entire country for these specs which checked all the marks which I needed, I didn’t want it to slip away. Thanks @spockvr6 for convincing me again to not let this puppy go.

Dealer does not wish to be disclosed.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2023 Camaro LT1 Vert.

MSRP: $ 52,160
Sale Price: $45,866
Incentive: $1500 Lease Conquest
Monthly Payment: $ 481.53+ tax
Drive-Off Amount: $ 1250 Total
Months: 39
Annual Mileage: 10K
MF: .00143
Residual: 0.58
Leasehackr Score: Doesn’t matter
Leasehackr Calculator Link: Camaro LT1 Vert Calc.

40 Likes

Ooooof and you got the Recaro seats :hot_face:

6 Likes

Oh wow didnt know they offered the recaros on the lt1, thats awesome! Congrats on the purchase

1 Like

Believe it or not, that and the orange calipers are the only option I didn’t need which held the deal from being under $449 monthly :rofl:

1 Like

Congrats! @spockvr6 is the best!

IMG_5852

6 Likes

A thing of beauty! Congrats.

1 Like

That orange is beautiful. Congrats!

2 Likes

You’ll grow to appreciate them, theyre a lot nicer than the stock cloth.

1 Like

My LT1 had the Recaros, they’re awesome. They’ll grow on you, unless you grow wider than them.

4 Likes

Solid! Congrats, @mani_is_kool! Welcome to the LT1 vert club :slight_smile:

1 Like

Damn I miss my LT1 even more now… Congrats!

2 Likes

Anyone got a supplier code for me? I’m pretty close on getting this deal myself. Haha

@mani_is_kool km assuming that’s how you got the doc fee down

1 Like

I didn’t have. Dealer provided for me. Good Luck

1 Like

Thanks. That was reqt # 1.

:rofl: That is the issue lol

Thanks ! I was trying to look up info on recent deals and yours was the earliest one I could review.

Would you like for me to share videos of a cold start & even better, high revs !? :smiling_imp:

There are 8 more left in the country for the 23s so not a bad time to get on it.

1 Like

Yeah they won’t play ball. Got a solid discount but still over $600 all in. The new ones are way worse thought maybe the 24 month would work out.

We’ll see maybe they will call me back and get me to 550 sign and drive. I miss my old lt1

Hit up MI/OH dealers. They’ll get you an employee code, lmfao

2 Likes

Yeah then then the $1k shipping wipes that out. I’m at 612 sign and drive now. So like $60 more than this deal. $500 less msrp. I’m gonna see if they can do 575

1 Like

How much ? Need atleast double digit %.

Don’t you know that shipping & broker fees are fReEeee

I have supplier, but that is still a bear to find a dealer willing to honor it. I suppose the ZL1 was/is a much more difficult hunt than an LT1 though. LT1’s are too dorky/rental car-esque IMO. $6xx/mo is too high :nauseated_face: :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I’m a little over 10% off now plus 1500 incentive. The 1k doc fee is killer and they want 500 for reg for some reason.

1 Like