Signed 23' Camaro LT1 Vert 39/10k 12% off MSRP $52K

let’s hope this is a teaser for more v8 unicorns to come, I am starting to hate EVs haha

5 Likes

The mind hates but the wallet thanks

4 Likes

I don’t think rental car companies do lt1. You thinking 1lt?

If it will show on contract, don’t stress as you will get a check back later. Keep pushing.

1 Like

Yup not these im sure. Would be totalled too soon :rofl:

1 Like

I don’t know if any fleets have the LT1 or not. I know many have nearly all trims of Camaro… heck, Hertz used to have the ZL1 even, until the GT500 replaced it.

No, I know the difference between an LT1 and a 1LT (though most people don’t). I’ve owned several Camaro’s. :grin: The LT1 name is after the motor, and I think Chevy made a mistake calling the car that… because it is too similar of a name.

1 Like

I think fleets usually do 1ss or 2ss if they have a V8

Yep, those are quite common. I can’t say for certain that LT1’s exist…off of memory anyway.

I was just called extremely unrealistic. The dealer sent me their notes through text by accident.

To be fair I asked for 599 sign and drive and delivery. Not 599 with 1250 down. They offered me 592 with 1250

The bleeding won’t stop GM sorry…it’s not Covid anymore.

22 Likes

Congrats! Nice to see a signed deal for a car that only has a 12v battery

4 Likes

Reverse psychology…? Nah, most salesman aren’t that wise (no offense to any on here) :joy:

1 Like

Lol. Thanks.

My 1st received offer was actually $599 tax inc with $0 das to which I countered $499.
Thank God for @spockvr6 for knocking some sense in me when I was about to loose the deal :rofl:. I was stuck at $500 with $1250 das for a day. But then clock was ticking for Feb programs.

2 Likes

I would definitely start working on 24s but the production has been ended and i think very few LT1s coupes n verts out there. Still starting sooner would help I hope.

1 Like

I got some solid 24 quotes but the residual is low I think and rate is higher. So was like 100 more. They started around 5-6k off immediately.

I need to total a few EQSs before I start looking

1 Like

Thats one thing which always kept me away from Benz. Cant SAL em lol.

1 Like

Check balloon loans on 21-22-23’s. Could be lower than a lease but obvi can’t transfer like you can with GMF

2 Likes

Several of the Camaros have subvented residuals & MF’s through gm…plus you have to pay full sales tax for a balloon (and assume full risk).

2 Likes

And people beat the crap out of them…

1 Like