SIGNED - 2024 XC90 B6 Ultimate | MSRP $70,595 | $363 per month | $1865 DAS + $4000 MSD | 24/7.5k

Regional incentive that applies to everyone in addition to the dealer discount.

Got it thank you! Is there a way to determine what the lease cash incentive is in various regions? I’m in SoCal. Thank you!

“super supporter” → Ratehackr

3 Likes

Any Bay area or Norcal dealers playing ball with reasonable discounts on these? It looks like Bay area would qualify for the $4K lease cash + $1K Costco and that the 72% residual for 24/10 on '24 B6s could be the sweet spot. But is 10% pre-incentive discount even achievable over here?

I don’t see many Cali brokers on the forum specializing in Volvo…

It’s 71% on Plus

Did you get an answer? I am wondering same. The referenced broker doesn’t service Ca, so wondering if anyone here on west coast can answer?

Nothing yet

Confirmed w/Edmunds that lease cash for Bay area is only $3.5K for '23s and a fat $0 for '24s

Won’t come close to replicating out here - best case scenario is:

• '23 model
  • B6 Plus on 10 yr / 36K
  • If you have affinity and Costco should be able to bump incentives to $5K.

Targeting a $68K Plus configuration you’re still at a monthly of $680 w/drive-offs assuming you can get the dealer to give you 10% off (which… maybe possible given looks like a lot of inventory in Bay area and '24s are starting to roll in? but likely not straight-forward)

Calc below:

1 Like

I am in the market for the same Volvo XC90 right now. Did you work with a Broker and could you share the contact information? I apologize if this information is already listed I am fairly new to the platform and just starting to learn how to navigate. Appreciate any help you can provide!

What are the specs on the 2 you have remaining. I am interested.

XC90 B6 AWD Gasoline Plus Bright 7 Seats Crystal White Blond Leather in Blond/Charcoal interior $67,500
XC90 B6 AWD Gasoline Ultimate Bright 7 Seats Crystal White Blond Ventilated Nappa Leather in Blond/Charcoal interior $75,300

I am interested in the Ultimate. I have Lease loyalty and Costco.
24 or 36 months (best payment)
7500 miles per year
Just start ups due
No MSD’s
Florida
760 credit score

Please fill out our form:

Thanks!

@AutoCompanion I am interested in the Volvo Ultimate but open to other makes/SUVs - need payment to be under $400. I filled out the form and mentioned hybrid interest as well but let me know what we can do. I am in California. I have Costco. Thank you!

I’m sorry, but under $400 won’t happen, and we don’t have time left in the month for California - sorry!

6 Likes

I am also waiting for your responce with similar situation, any suv (was thinking about cx90) but under $500 in New York. Thank you

This is a joke right? Or are you really that out of touch?

9 Likes

This is doable, just needs a big downpayment.

1 Like

Out of touch, I’ve not leased/purchased a car since 2010. Getting in and figuring it all out in current climate.

@AutoCompanion can it be done under $500 in California with a down payment of a couple thousand?