SIGNED - 2024 Volvo XC90 Plus Recharge $77,230 MSRP, $500 Trade Allowance, $2100 DAS, $5k MSDS $470/Mo 24/12

Thought we did pretty swell on this deal. Not to mention never stepped foot at the dealership and this included them delivering the Volvo and picking up trade at no additional cost. We live about 2 hours from dealer. And my wife is really enjoying the car, bonus! Couldn’t get the calculator to tie out exactly, so not exactly sure how much they marked up MF, but we gave them the trade in and $7100, $5k of which was MSDs.

10 Likes

wow a dealer that did a trade sight unseen.

Looks really strong and the discount makes up for the MF. Was this a new vehicle or a loaner?

Brand new, 48 clicks on the odometer.

1 Like

Who to approach to get on to this deal?

Yeah same I need this deal

I’ll reach out to dealer to see if they’re interested in moving any additional units at this margin this month and if so I’ll DM the details.

Sales Tax at my place is 9%. Looks like your tax is 1.5%. Very Lucky! :slight_smile: If I would like to lease a vehicle am I supposed to pay upfront taxes or monthly taxes?

No. You can capitalize them in monthly payments.

1 Like

Hope you don’t mind me asking - how did you get the 1.5% sales tax? I saw that GA was tagged but couldn’t think of any surrounding states with sales tax that low.

Leased in GA, titled in AL.

1 Like

Congrats. I have a 2024 (non hybrid) and love it. Had I been able to find a deal like this I would have gladly gotten this version.

Thank you. My wife really likes it and the fuel savings so far have been pretty sweet, only filled up once in 2 weeks and it was at 1/4 tank then. Before was filling up around $70 at least once per week. Still waiting to see first power bill to really be able to calculate monthly savings there.

1 Like

That discount is really strong, did you get a fair market value for your trade?

Yes indeed. 'Twas a 2007 with 260k, definitely fair considering age, mileage and condition.

1 Like

Wow. Great deal. Now I feel bad about the deal I just did 2 days ago!

1 Like

The only thing that could be improved on your deal is MSDs. Other than that, you squeezed pretty much everything out of that deal.

Thanks. I actually changed OP’s calculator to account for the taxes here, the $500.00 equity, and the MSD’s and the deals are pretty similar, so I felt pretty good about it.

1 Like

I didn’t look at OP’s deal, but your dealer fees must also be higher. But you also maxed out the affinity rebate and had loyalty.

Great deal. Do you mind sharing the dealer.