SIGNED - 2024 Volvo XC90 Plus Recharge $77,230 MSRP, $500 Trade Allowance, $2100 DAS, $5k MSDS $470/Mo 24/12

WOW!! Amazing!! Great deal and even better since it’s from a GA dealer.

Dealer is ok with me sharing contact info but I don’t have the best feeling they will 100% replicate. DM me if you would like the contact info. Current incentives valid through 10/31.

I’m losing my mind on how much you guys seem to be saving. I thought I was getting a great deal but apparently I’m going to get reamed if I sign this deal. Can someone let me know if the deal that I might sign tomorrow is actually worth it?

if youre asking value wise relative to what you can get for that payment, reamed sounds about right. If you’re married to the car, look at marketplace and see how much you should be paying:

https://forum.leasehackr.com/tags/c/marketplace/7/volvo

That is an awful deal, it isn’t a deal at all. Spend the time actually looking at the brokers here

2 Likes

Reach out to @AutoCompanion you can get into an XC90 for less. Motorcars gave me a bad deal - so I talked to a broker and it’s night and day. Haven’t signed anything yet but just look at the difference in the deal the broker reviews

1 Like

Can you please share the Dealer info? thanks in advance!!

please share with me this info would love to get something close to this as I know that they may not replicate but close to this.
Thank you

Congratulations and great job, plus your wife loves the vehicle.

But

$500 trade-in allowance - why is this even worth mentioning? The dealers raised prices $15-40K aince 2019 but that static $500 military loyalty employee first responder college grad discount is now more of an insult than a benefit.

1 Like

Please share the details with me as well