SIGNED! 2024 Volvo XC90 B6 Ultimate 7P | MSRP $72,020 | 24/10K / $645/mo / $6,500 MSD

Closed at the last minute on an XC90 B6 Ultimate. Had been looking at upgrade from our XC60 Inscription.
Had been discussing and was pretty good with the deal but got it even lower with the help of @Ashleigh here: Deal Check '24 XC90 B6 Ultimate
Additionally the Signed and Calculator won’t 100% match as Signed I had it match the contract whereas Calculator was closer to the overall deal. I had 7 payments left on my XC60, and Volvo was covering the 6, and I had always planned on paying the last one myself. At the last second they tossed out the idea of me cancelling that payment and just pay 1st on this car, so that’s the route I went. My existing payment and the new were ~$50 different. Also with finance, they offered the Excess Wear plan for $0.17/mo extra over what we’d already agreed to, so for the first time (since my very first car purchase where I didn’t know any better) I added one of these packages. <$4 total of the lease for an $7,500 additional coverage seemed reasonable to me.

Overall I’m pretty happy with the outcome. Oh and they threw in a Moose Plush as we were leaving for my unfortunately very sick 1 year-old who made the signing process so much more fun.

2 Likes

Congrats! Looks like a solid deal. Picked up a 2024 B5 Bright last week. Not quite as luxurious or powerful as yours but I understand why people buy Volvos. It’s a very nice car. Hopefully in 24 months I can upgrade to the Ultimate!