Deal Check '24 XC90 B6 Ultimate

Been looking for a little while now and just haven’t been able to find any '23 that is a lighter color and without Lounge, B&O, and Air Suspension that really bump up the price. This is a few dollars shy of matching exactly but seems to be pretty solid for a '24.

Includes Costco and loyalty. The rest is dealer from what I can tell.

The only thing I think is a bit off/inflated is the starting MF.

Calculator

Have you gotten a breakdown of the incentives? The discount should be higher. Message me if it’s a south Florida dealership. I’ve done freebies and given out contacts at a few of those dealerships for people. :slight_smile:

Nah, West Coast of FL where I got my first Volvo lease.
They didn’t 100% break them down.

They had:
$72020
-$9000 Discount
-$1000 Costco
-$2000 Loyalty
-$1250 Dealer Loyalty

I then assumed the $4500 Volvo lease cash was in that $9000 meaning they discounted 6.25% but then maybe that $1250 is out of pocket for them as well bringing their discount to 7.98% which is probably the same as most claiming 8% once rounding is done.
I think they also bumped up the MF to .002 based on what I’ve seen its at.
Was planning on talking again tomorrow but wanted to make sure I wasn’t completely out of line.

The MF is definitely marked up. Base MF is 0.0015. You’ll also do much better on a 24-month term on this. It’s 68% for 10k for 24 months. Tell them 8%, base MF, and 24 months, and you save $175 per month:

36 months:

Thanks so much, those look much better.
So am I mistaken in thinking it’s already at 7.98% discount or is that $1250 actually an incentive coming from Volvo?

No, I’m saying that should be your goal - 8% and base MF. Volvo rebates are weird. Some are direct to the dealership, which is great when it’s a large rebate, because most states don’t tax on rebates direct to dealerships, but you need to be clear that you want 8% before any rebates.

Thanks for your help, questioned the discount I wasn’t sure about, ended up being a private loyalty offer from Volvo directly. Was able to get them to bump that MSRP and reduce MF.
Ended up at $645/mo with only 1st payment DAS, which originally I was doing $0 down, but they covered one extra payment on my current lease which was about that same amount and I had planned on paying that as it was set to autopay on August 1st. So in my eyes still kinda was $0 DAS. (plus $6500 MSD)

I don’t 100% know exactly what ever number ended up being as I can’t find that worksheet they always use, we had it in our stack of papers at the dealership but somehow don’t now. Additionally in the finance office they always offer all the packages, which we turn down down but they had the Excess Wear one that only added $0.17/mo (not including 1st month) to the lease so only $3.91 total for it. Asking how that was added it was said they lowered the MF even lower to cover it. So taking that bit of information and all the numbers from my contract here’s the link I came up with that is EXTREMELY close, and only off by a few cents.

1 Like

Are you sure it isn’t included in the $1700 dealer fee?

1 Like

I added the $700 there which was the line item for it to get the deal to be correct.

We had final numbers agreed at $645/mo with first payment DAS and they’re covering 1 additional payment on my current lease vs what I had planned with $0 DAS. Then after going into finance office I could do $645/mo or $645.17/mo with the Excess Wear, so I took it. When I asked the finance manager how he was able to add it so low his response was by lowering the MF. So I added all the numbers as I see them on my contract, then slowly lowered the MF and it matched perfectly. Ended up at 2.99% APR before MSD, so that seemed like a good number that maybe they’re able to hit at some % and everything lined up perfectly on the rest of the deal.

Here’s the SIGNED! I added with contract

2 Likes

Thanks for posting this @dstnzrkl ! Can you speak to their motivation at all for discounting the car so much? Not sure we are seeing this in the northeast.

Not particularly. My wife had been texting with them for awhile before I got involved as we had 7 payments left when we did turn in our current lease. So we were in no real rush and it was the end of the month and Costco promotion.

But with the help of the forum, Knowing what you could realistically get discounted from MSRP and starting MF, I just asked pretty directly to get to these numbers and they did. This is the third lease I’ve purchased from this dealer at well, but our usual salesperson is no longer there.

Congrats on the amazing deal! Would you mind sharing the dealership name? I’m trying to get a deal on a Volvo CX90 in Miami.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.