SIGNED! 2024 Rivian R1S quad $903/month. Taxes, $1k deposit and fees DAS $4400 total

SIGNED rivian r1s 2024
24 month 10k

Forest green over ocean coast interior. 22” blacks. Large batt. Quad motor.

$99250 sticker plus $1800 destination they add to the msrp. $101,050

Zero down except taxes, acquisition fee, and dealer/doc fees.

Actually, $1000 down as they required as deposit to even start the process.

$903 per month

Residual 76%.

Had some issues initially and they tossed in all weather mats, free cross bars and discounted the 22” wheels options at $3500.

$7500 ev credit as cap cost reduction.

Over the moon with the deal. Just got back home. Amazing vehicle.

18 Likes

With that lease price, it definitely seems like the way to go. I think most shopping this vehicle wouldn’t qualify for the purchase tax incentive anyways, so nice that you can capture that through leasing.

Post some pics in the trophy garage!

1 Like

What’s the actual amount you paid at signing including the deposit?

2 Likes

Wow congrats!..man we need those pictures

1 Like

$3400 taxes, fees

Including the $1k deposit or in addition?

Can you update the title to reflect the actual due at signing rather than a misleading $0 down?

2 Likes

Does Rivian do one pay?

In addition. Sorry

1 Like

Not sure. Didn’t ask

1 Like

Done! Thanks.

1 Like

Seems like they’re offering pretty decent deals, congrats! What did 36/10 look like?

1 Like

It was a bit less monthly but I didn’t get too deep into it because I preferred the 24 month term and was satisfied with the offer. These things are amazing. Truly. But the ev market will depreciate rapidly. 24 months felt like the sweet spot until the tech and range evolve again. 500 miles should be almost main stream in new models by then. Also, with the 24 month, I’m very confident that the vehicle will depreciate faster in reality than the depreciation in my lease. 36 months I can’t call it as confidently.

1 Like

Interesting so this is 2800 + taxes and fees due at signing. Not a bad deal if you really want a Rivian.

did you work with a broker or directly with them? Also, what issues were you referring to?

Congrats! I’m planning on picking up my forest green/black mountain 23 R1S Quad on Thursday afternoon. I wish it had the ocean coast.

Similar vehicle too other than wheels, interior, and underbody shield. I went with 36 and 12k miles as I figured this would hold me well over till R2 is moving along.

1 Like

Direct. Everything is on their website. Their process is a bit quirky but it works out in the end

1 Like

Loving mine so far. Smoother than my model 3, fast as hell, secure. The sound system is particularly nice and the lumbar support in the seat is better than I’ve had thus far.

I’m sure the honeymoon period will fade soon enough and I’ll start noticing some quirks etc, but having come from wranglers and teslas the last decade, it’s the perfect marriage of the two ideas for me. Most satisfied I’ve been initially in a new vehicle.

3 Likes

Awesome, I had a model 3 lr dual motor back when they came out, was always upset i didnt get the performance. Had it for 3 years then sold it when used car market was crazy. Saw the Rivian so put an order in for 1 back in Oct of 2021 cause I knew the wife would want the 3 rows and I’d want the 0-60. Plus off road capabilities too.

Now we’re just waiting on the last esignature document to be sent, just sent the due at signing yesterday. My stick was $98,250

Nice!!!
It’s a whole new ball game coming from the long range model 3, I did as well.

Wife has a 2023 model x currently and I can’t stand that Tesla expects you to press a button for indicators or to tap a screen to change gears. It’s unintuitive, unnecessary, idiotic and borderline narcissistic to think they needed to reinvent the motions of driving, for zero benefit. I’ll get off my soap box now :rofl:

1 Like