SIGNED: 2024 Lucid Air Touring AWD - $603 PA Tax included, $0 down, $1761 DAS

Hi All,
I missed out on the amazing 23 deals, but I did grab a 24 air touring at an amazing price (trying to erase those 2023 deals from my brain so I don’t compare). I’m pretty new to all this so I’m just sharing an image from my contract, please ask if I’m missing any details. Note, it’s not showing the 5K credit for vehicles on hand as well as the referral credit of 1K, those are applied to gross capitalized cost already.

Although no vehicles were showing on hand, my sales guy was able to check what was coming off inspection at my local show room and process the deal with me ahead of time. If anyone is interested, message me and I’ll give you his contact and he can do the same (I checked with him first before offering this out).

Mike

15 Likes

Thanks I’m on the hunt for similar one.

What was your actual MSRP? I suppose it’s about 80k if I add 6k

Seems like a pretty good deal! Do you know what the monthly charge and drive away would have been for any different mileage and lease duration - say, 12K/yr for 24 months?

The MSRP was 77,900 + 1,500 destination fee and 75 document fee = $79,475

1 Like

I don’t recall exactly but lifting it to 24 months was a serval hundered dollar impact. At 18 months, the MSRP and Residual were only about 2-3K off after all my discounts, I think that’s why the lease comes out so cheap. The residual must drop a lot more over the next 6 months.

1 Like

Here is my referral code if anyone wants it. Feel free to reach out if you want my sales guy, he knows how to link the lease credit even if car isn’t showing available and can look for options on his end.

Referral Code AHCLF8ZZ

9 Likes

@mike_weinstein Sent you a PM!

Sent you his info, good luck!

@Abs098 here is my deal and some pics, can share more.

I’ll be interested to hear what you like and don’t like about the car after driving it for awhile.

First impression are great so far, my main complaint is the camera options in the base option, only has the backup view. I’ll update you as I spend more time in it, right now I’m in the honeymoon phase lol, enjoy a car I never thought I’d have!

3 Likes

@love2lease heres my lease info if you want to compare.

1 Like

I wonder if i can get same deal in nj

Hey, did your “1761 DAS” include the $500 application fee?

No need to spam every Lucid thread with your question.

1 Like

Sorry. Placed order for one yesterday because they told me the application fee goes towards the due at signing/drive off, but now they’re telling me otherwise and want me to pay more which will make my drive off more than $2k which no longer makes it a good deal imo

7 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 5

Just sent you it in a PM

The 500 went towards the DAS for me.