Signed: 2024 Lexus RX 350 Premium, $55.4K MSRP, 36/10K, $677/mo including NYC tax, $677 DAS

Picked it up today.

2024 Lexus RX 350 Premium AWD.

Term: 36/10K miles
MSRP: $55,390
Selling price: $49,762 (10.16% off)
Incentives: $2250 lease cash + $500 loyalty
Residual: 61%
MF: 0.00225
DAS: $677
Monthly: $677
LH score: 7.3

Journey is documented here:

13 Likes

Howdy, we are in the same boat, somewhat.
2021RX lease has been extended in November to May and now I am hunting for a deal.
My current broker is quoting me about 750 for 36mos with Bank, DMV and first month out of pocket. Tax included in the payment. Car is 55k.
Please share details as to how much down you had and where did you find this deal. We are in SI.
Thanks

Only 1st month due at signing (DAS). The deal is thru general manager of the Lexus store I have very good relations with from previous interactions. Let me ask him if he’s willing to replicate this for Premium trim.

EDIT: He’s not going to replicate this deal for Premium. Too low of inventory on Premiums. He’ll do deals on F-Sport and Luxury trims though, if you are interested.

1 Like

@RustyDaemon I am interested in an F-Sport or PHEV. Can you put me in touch with your contact?
Thanks.

I’ll PM you later.

1 Like

I am interested as well! Sent you a PM. Thanks!

I’m in the midwest (Twin Cities, Minnesota market) and just now starting to look for a Lexus RX 350 deal… currently nearing the end of my Audi Q5 lease. Any chance of scoring that deal in my market or not likely? I would sign that in a second if I could get that here with black exterior!

Not on Premium trim, I doubt it. But if you’re willing to travel to NYC area for pickup, I can hook you up with F sport or Luxury trim deal @ 12% off + buy rate + all incentives in April. PM me if you’re interested.

I never realized how much the design had changed. The front looks very Toyota and the rear looks like a German copycat. I’ll have to see one in person to judge.

I would do luxury trim but would only be interested in shipping!

You’re in luck. PM me.

Fingers crossed, PM Sent!