Signed 2024 Kona EV SEL 12k/24 months ONE PAY $2,378.88 ( Colorado...)

Nice being in Colorado for that $5250 extra. Colorado will give $7500 for a kona EV under 35K MSRP ( impossible to find…)

Numbers are a bit different between calculator/signed link / actual deal - but pretty close. 77% residual seemed quite high. Not a ton of kona EVs around… so bit on one at MSRP + doc fee.

This dealer didn’t do many one pays - Another dealer mentioned something I didn’t understand until later - but possible contract will need redone to avoid negative depreciation ( pay extra $7500 - and Hyundai will send rebate check later).

Ioniq 6 SE AWD would of also been a great deal (10K lease cash) , but none could be found.

thanks for all the great info here!

17 Likes

I mean really, what the ****

30+ LH score? There can’t be many deals in 2023/2024 hitting below 100/m.

I just got my ioniq5 at 280/m and was all proud at my 15Lh, you more then doubled me and I had a good deal!

Well played, amazing deal.

2 Likes

hello good morning. u got a great deal on ioniq 5 … can you share the detail ,…thanks for your time

1 Like

Wow congrats!! This is ins*ne - trying hard to lock something down in Western New York but inventory is low and having mixed experiences with dealers who want to play ball. Also RV here is only 72% for the SE

Also incredible that Colorado offers the incentive for 24 month leases - New York only offers state incentives for 36 month+ leases :face_exhaling:

1 Like

Folks, please note one thing.
You need to understand that this deal includes $5k EV incentives from CO state. Replicate this deal in different state require additional $5k discount from the dealer.

6 Likes

Brb moving✈️to Colorado

1 Like

Congrats! Colorado :saluting_face:

Nice! Sent you a DM.

You need to either expand your search radius or work with a broker.

A few things to point out when you looking at this deal:

• OP’s pre-incentive discount was about 2% off MSRP

:point_up_2::point_up_2:

Great advice! We’re already about 200 miles out in our search. The 5k is the game changer here for sure. Hope that New York State starts honoring credits for 24mo leases. Wish us luck! :saluting_face:

What type of pre-incentive are you being offered?

The brokers on LH are already offering around $300/month effective on Ioniq 5. Why don’t you contact them?

Mixed bag:

1st dealer: SE, didn’t budge at all, refused to even talk about numbers and got overwhelmed when I started talking about MF, RV, and cap cost. Overall slimy vibe

2nd dealer: SE, 10/10 started talking numbers with us right away and offered about 1200 to 1600 off (can’t remember exactly right now) but ended up selling to someone else who they were talking to at the same time

3rd dealer: SEL, is talking numbers with us but from initial calculator sent over from them they didn’t move at all on MSRP so not sure it’ll be workable with my partner’s credit and budget

I would love to get something going with that! Had a great experience with @AutoCompanion but I think my understanding is all their Ioniqs are sold atm. If you’d be gracious enough to link to anything similar I’d be very grateful :pray:t2:

Initially went with Kona EV bc my partner would prefer to have a different car from me (but obv flexible) and thought the Kona might be more within his budget/credit.

Tough feeling the time crunch but encouraging him to not overpay especially since a new month is starting soon

1 Like

No need to mention MF, RV, and such. Just tell them your terms. For example, I am looking to be at $XXX/month with $XXX due at signing for stock #XYZ at these mileage terms.

What’s their credit and budget?

I am not sure about your location but the deal listed a few posts above is an example that was done with GCAuto:

The marketplace has a few brokers in my area. Hopefully, you can find a broker to serve you or wait until Autocompanion has some more inventory.

That’s a fair strategy too! Not super crazy about dealers saying that 3k down and $257 a month for a 24/12k lease for an entry level mid size SUV is a good deal when it ends up being like $9200 over the lifetime of the lease.

But his credit and associated MF is definitely not helping - right around 680s

Would be happy with anything like low 200s to 245 or an effective cost around 300 or low 300s if that makes sense

Yes California deals slay right now. We are in New York State so a bit out of luck there. Always looking at the California deals w so much envy haha. Congrats your deal though that’s awesome!