SIGNED! 2024 Audi Q8 e-tron Premium Plus | MSRP $83,435 | 36/10 | $597/month + tax with $2976 DAS

15% off on a 2024 means that the party’s just getting started. Anyone else remember the 2020 Etrons at $400/mo with $5k drive offs? Elons price war continues.

zoom in the first picture, look at the window and youll see who it is

Think About It GIF by Identity

5 Likes

You mean on those base model etron that started at ~66K?

I do agree it’ll probably get better. And if this wasn’t really strong, I would’ve waited. But I’m happy. I should be, right?!

3 Likes

I don’t see it. If your photo zoom powers are good enough that you can figure it out, more power to you. I’m just not announcing it because there was nothing special about this deal being at this dealership and don’t want them to get calls asking for deals on other cars that they only wanted to make on this car because it was sold and fell through and they wanted to move it.

I believe it’s achievable anywhere. More important to figure out what car you want, see where that inventory exists, start a conversation, make an offer, get a counter, and see if you land where you want to be.

Only real technique is engaging remotely before you go in and make sure they know that you’re searching across X dealerships and looking at Y specific cars. Showing that you have a command of inventory and are agnostic to where you buy it - that’s what makes them more interested in being aggressive. Some dealerships are averse to making aggressive deals and I simply don’t waste my time with them. But they have to know you’re looking widely.

Again, if you want to try to figure out where this deal was - cool - but your time is better spent figuring out what you want, and studying inventory across the geography that you’re willing to travel.

3 Likes

It was less than $4k drive off, $335 pre-tax, I remembered those numbers by heart lol.

Edit: the first batch e-tron at that time has the low numbers like above.

OP: Please enjoy your new ride and appreciate your detail writeup as well as helpful posts from the past.

4 Likes

Sorry new to this - what does “buy rate is .00205” mean?

That’s the base money factor before they mark it up. It’s the lowest money factor you can get from Audi Financial that month. They can mark it up so I usually ask for a deal that is buy rate so I can compare deals apples to apples.

2 Likes

Exactly, Lol

2 Likes

Damn inflation

1 Like

Great deal. Congrats!

1 Like

The link to OP’s actual signed deal shows a discount under 14% off with a marked up MF. It is still a good deal.

2 Likes

Yup. Discount was $15% but backed out $3k in incentives and inflated MF - so with buy rate and full incentives, it’d be more like 11% off. As you said, still happy.

1 Like

Found it :joy: :+1: Mannn these Mirai owners are soooo Sharp :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Not in the market for this… but could not give up until I found it - zooming in on a 65" 4K TV. Not to be outdone, there is another clue: this dealer sells and services another brand as well. But please respect OP’s wishes and do not bug the dealer as it was a circumstantial unicorn ;).

2 Likes

Exactly. Anyone wanting to replicate a deal needs to find the next dealer motivated to move a unit.

5 Likes

Exactly. Anyone who wants to call this dealer… cool. DM me and I’ll even tell you the name of someone to call. But do they even have the car you want in stock? C’mon folks.

2 Likes

Nice deal! My payment increased almost $40 a month when Audi Care was added, so I opted out as it seemed was paying full price plus interest. Going to just have to pay a la carte for 2 the intervals or perhaps find a certified indie tech if it’s much less.

Sounds like they were trying to pocket the 1% RV adder

2 Likes

I think their error was not bumping your RV by 1%.

4 Likes