Signed: 2023 Volvo C40 Twin Plus - MSRP $59,045 - $359/mo + tax w/ 1st payment DAS (MSDs & Equity)

, ,

A couple days late, but picked up a 2023 Volvo C40 Recharge Twin Plus on the last day of the month, courtesy of @DistrictCars.

MSRP: $59,045
Sale price: $53,136 (10% off pre-incentives)
Incentives: $11,000 ($7500 EV, $2500 Costco, $500 Loyalty, $500 A-Plan)
Term: 36/10
Monthly: $359 + Tax ($36) = $395
DAS: $395 (1st payment) + $4,000 MSD

Trade Equity: Similar to my XC-60 lease in november, what made this deal particularly sweet was the $2400 in equity from my XC-60 (7 month old lease). @DistrictCars went to bat for me. None of the dealers I had contacted would show any positive equity (not surprising), and some negative. I consider this an extra discount given the circumstances :slight_smile:

Calculator: For some reason I am off $5 / month, even though I think I entered everything correctly from the contract.

Big thanks to Mark @DistrictCars: I had been keeping an eye on C40 deals, but decided to reach out the night before the last day of the month in the hope some equity would sweeten the deal enough for me to bite. Mark was super responsive, and I was on my way to the dealer the next day.

19 Likes

That’s a great deal

I’m thinking they didn’t charge tax on the trade equity.

Appreciate the shout out! I hope you’re enjoying your new C40!

What do you need to prove loyalty? I bought out my last Volvo lease and it has been a year, and have since transferred the title of the car to a family member.

Registration or insurance card (matches who is buying/leasing), 6 months old or newer iirc

Hi, do you have any ultimates with similar discount before incentives? I qualify for the same discounts…