Signed: 2023 Porsche Macan S - $1,077/mo - $1,077 DAS - MSRP $85,400 - 39/10 GA

Just received this car, deal is courtesy of @AutoCompanion who made all the arrangements of the deal. First Porsche coming off a BMW M3 and so far it’s a great experience. Not going to win any awards for lowest payment but that’s expected with a Porsche.

Car was a former loaner, 5800 miles, White Exterior on Burgundy Red interior. Vehicle is CPO and 20k maintenance is included.

2023 Porsche Macan S
39/10K Lease
MSRP: $85,400
Dealer Discount = 14.5% off MSRP
Incentives: None
Includes 20K PPM
Residual 65% (or 66% not sure if +1% due to PPM)
Money Factor 0.0037 (Base but still ouch!)
$1077 Due at Signing (1st mo)
Payment $1077/month incl. all fees, tax etc.

I did have to ship the car down to GA but did not include that in the figures above.

1 Like

I thought I saw Macan Demos in the 7-8 Hundred / month range. Not the S though. Is it worth the $2-$300 premium/ month? Either way congrats and enjoy.

1 Like

I would say so, driven a base before and imo it’s a very different experience. The 6 cylinder engine is a must. But I’m sure if you ask someone with a Turbo/GTS they would say the same about the S…

5 Likes

Enjoy.

Post Pics!

The S has the old GTS engine. FWIW the mags got 3.8 0 to 60 on the new S.

The Turbo is no more but the GTS as the top dog took the turbo engine.

2 Likes

Some of those deals also had a higher due at signing.

1 Like

Yikes, 5800 miles. That doesn’t sound like a loaner, more like a used car. I don’t get how you got such a terrible deal, especially with a decent residual. How much was 5 year financing for comparison?

It’s an S with $85k sticker. Base Macans loaners with ~$70k sticker were leasing at around $900/mo effective. Plus Porsches don’t lease well and the MF is around 8%. Come here more often than once every 3 years.

6 Likes

That’s an easy $1800 per month on a loan for 5 years if not more with today’s awful rates and nothing down other than fees.

Lmao what? BMW loaners sometimes don’t even make sense to buy under 5,500 miles… What are you talking about? My Macan loaner had 11k miles. They are literally, used cars.

5800 miles doesn’t sound like a loaner? What are you smoking? Either you are trolling or decided today was the day after 3 years to embarrass yourself on the internet.

To each their own I suppose :man_shrugging:. OP is getting an outgoing year model (2024s are already on the lots) with almost 6k miles on an odometer. To me this feels more like a used car and probably a good CPO prospect.

I apologize for being disrespectful here by saying it’s a terrible deal. Porsches just don’t lease all that well, so I appreciate the grind to get it into this monthly payment range.

They don’t have a turbo anymore. s pretty much has the GTs engine. Same power up until 5k rpm.

Huge difference between S and 4 cylinder. I get the 4 cyl loaner every time I bring my my S for service and it’s pretty lethargic.

That said have fun with the new car!

Loaners are literally used cars , why do you keep indicating otherwise. If anything a loaner is worse than a random used car on the lot bc it had a rotation of drivers who absolutely gave 0 care about it and possibly beat on it vs a single owner used car who may or may not have taken care of the car.

1 Like

It’s not a matter of disrespect. What data are you using to determine it’s a “terrible deal”? The point is to be helpful. It’s definitely not helpful if you say something is bad because deep down inside, your gut is telling you it’s bad. Need the facts to back it up.

See below.

@benefcb - Congrats on your deal. Thanks for sharing. Feel free to post a few photos.

Love the macan S. Post pics!

The 2024 is the exact same thing as the 2023 besides a massive price hike and ACC being standard.

1 Like

In case it was overlooked, OP rolled in taxes and all fees into their monthly payment. Not sure what the tax rate is in GA. So if OP had paid those fees upfront, that monthly payment would have been less (but the effective payment would have stayed the same).

One more thing - OP got their deal through a broker, so I doubt there was any grind involved. Most brokers advertise pre-negotiated deals on cars that are usually well discounted.