šŸ¶ AutoCompanion formerly LeaseCompanion - Most Brands Nationwide - Top Rated

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure to work with you on the X6 three years ago and on the X5 now. Iā€™m looking forward to helping your other family members in the future too!

Worked with @AutoCompanion on the new Ioniq 6 sitting in my driveway now. Had only been on this site for a month or so, as I started looking into a cost effective lease option. Never figured Iā€™d go with a broker, it just hadnā€™t been anything Iā€™d ever really considered.

Anyway, found a car for a great deal that was what I wanted and decided to take a leap of faith with it. Despite it being my first experience with a broker, leasing, and with a dealer Iā€™d never heard of ~500 miles away, it turned out to be a perfect experience. Good communication from both @AutoCompanion and the dealer, no surprises, and overall just an excellent experience. Will 100% check in with them in ~22 months when itā€™s time to find something new.

5 Likes

@AutoCompanion and the team were very helpful! Great service and great deals! The team is very responsive and will get you the best price possible!

Worked with Armando at @AutoCompanion on a Hyundai Santa Fe Lease. I got a great deal, exactly as advertised and quoted. The pricing is very aggressive, no other dealer could come close.

The process couldnā€™t be easier. Submit an inquiry, confirm the vehicle and deal structure, pay the fee, Armando puts you in touch with the dealer, submit your info and credit app, and get your car. I went down to the dealership, signed the paperwork and drove off. There are no gimmicks or sales tactics, no back and forth negotiating or wasting time shopping quotes. Absolutely hassle free, this is how car leasing should work.

Iā€™m used to car dealers not leaving you alone once they have your contact information, so I was also a bit surprised by the initial lack of communication. However, there is just one guy at the Hyundai dealership handling everything for dozens of deals, including tracking cars arriving into port, finance and credit apps, out of state title, tax, and reg, going through the paperwork with you, and shipping or pick up. He is completely swamped so be a little patient.

If you are familiar with leasing and donā€™t have the patience for the ā€˜normalā€™ process of going to a bunch of dealers and obtaining and shopping quotes, @AutoCompanion is the perfect service. Highly recommended!

5 Likes

Completely worth the wait! I was one of the fortunate ones to be able to secure an Ioniq 5 deal. Took a little longer than a normal deal, but that is completely understandable with the amount of interest in this car. The dealer was great too, very straight forward. Process was incredibly easy and the price is unbeatable. Thanks again @AutoCompanion!

1 Like

A huge thank you to Ashleigh from @AutoCompanion . As a newbie to using brokers, she made everything super easy and straightforward. She helped me secure a great deal on my BMW X5. I know I didnt make it easy on her with my questions and requests :sweat_smile: but she was always super responsive, professional and pleasant to deal with. I highly recommend AutoCompanion.

2 Likes

Iā€™m one of the lucky ones that got an Ioniq 6. Process was incredible, just required the tiniest bit of (very reasonably expected) patience, and everything went perfectly! 10% discount with base MF before incentives in 2024?? Very happy with Autocompanion and Armandoā€™s service through the process.

3 Likes

Phenomenal experience dealing with Armondo. I was quite hesitant at first as I thought this might be a scam. I ended up with Q5 Prestige for less money than I was quoted by two dealers in NJ for a Q5 premium+!! Only way I will ever buy a car going forward is through @AutoCompanion . Thanks again Armondo.

1 Like

Really enjoyed my experience with @AutoCompanion. Armando told me that the deal would take a while for the Ioniq 5, but honestly it was probably the easiest car leasing experience Iā€™ve ever had. I would certainly work with them again.

1 Like

Id like to thank Sina at AutoCompanion for the outstanding flawless performance in assisting us with getting the new Rover. This is our second purchase with Sina, and, again, he went above and beyondā€¦ Thank You very much! We will definitely do it again! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank me too? And post the photo of your Defender

2 Likes

Thank you to the AutoCompanion team for a great lease. Was able to score a 24 Ioniq 5 se standard range 1 pay last month.

43k msrp
1200 broker fee
400 delivery fee
1971.68 for the 1 pay

$148.82 net for a 24/12k in NJ

3 Likes

Is this available in texas ?

Ridiculous, recently paid ā€œArmandoā€ $600 to sort out a deal for me. No communication, got ghosted, had to constantly text and call everybody involved. I thought this was going to be an easy process from all the good reviews, clearly not. Emailed and called for a refund, no answer. Got held up for 2 weeks after constantly calling everybody that they almost TRIPLED the initial offer. Really sketchy, DO NOT RECOMMEND.

Asked for a refund and was offered 50% this is the refund policy I was sent.

THEY DO NOT SEND ANY DOCUMENTATION WHATSOEVER SO YOU WOULD NOT EVEN KNOW WHAT THE PRICING ACTUALLY IS. FUN LOOPHOLE TO TAKE YOUR MONEY. I also asked to be connected with another person from the dealer or another dealer and was told it wasnā€™t possible because they do all their deals there. The dealer offered me financing and said they couldnā€™t get me a lease anymore. Clearly a scam where they do not pay you any mind because they know they will charge an exorbitant amount of money in order to make you back out and take money & if you choose not to back out they make a huge profit from the financing they do at the dealer. I actually did a pull on a 2024 Tesla double the price of the Honda being offered with a higher APR. Somehow THE NUMBERS ON THE HONDA WERE TRIPLE THE PRICE OF THE TESLA!!! I am not a professional but I have been in the market long enough now to know they have some sketchy unfair business going on. Please be wary and do not do business here!!! STAY AWAY!!

Clearly states 50% refund for denied credit, no?

Bryan, thank you for your feedback regarding the deal you contacted us on April 10 and elected to proceed with on the 12th of April, a week ago.

We acknowledged and responded to your cancellation and refund request the same day

Our policy is very clear stated upfront regarding cancellations at request of the customer.

We are more than happy to give you a call and discuss your deal and will certainly process a refund under our cancellation policy.

Your prior activity on the site says enough

Not really, but your prior activity on this site does say enough.

All 5 hours of it.

No? I got a reply on this thread and still havent gotten any refund processed. Clearly prioritizing saving face on the site. I am still waiting for my refund.