Signed! 2023 Nissan Arya Engage+ e-4orce AWD / $53k MSRP / $234pm / $250 DAS

Yes I’m between Maryland and Georgia neither wants to play ball. And YES I didn’t realize how high Maryland taxes are until I got quotes in Georgia :face_with_spiral_eyes::face_with_spiral_eyes::face_with_spiral_eyes:

1 Like

I sent him the screenshot of the Nissan deal and told him the numbers I wanted. He returned with 9k “drive off” :rofl::rofl::rofl::face_with_spiral_eyes: I can only laugh. I will continue to search.

Taxes aren’t dependent on the dealer’s location.

They only depend on where you live and register the vehicle.

The variability in pricing is coming from what their selling price is and/or the money factor. Everyone is going to factor in the same taxes for you, if they are even remotely competent.

1 Like

IMO opinion MD authorities do not want the residents to lease the cars. Especially those with high MSRP.
The $9k is like $500/m more for 18 months lease.
To be close with NY numbers You need to find dealer in the middle of nowhere who will provide 20% discount before incentives. But hey You never know!!!

Hmmm haven’t change over my license yet that will definitely speed it up lol

You can’t be between states. Which one are you in?

1 Like

Yes I can. Half my time is in Georgia and the other in Maryland. My license is in Maryland I can just change it over.

That’s the only thing that’s relevant.

If you’re going to change it then change it ASAP.

1 Like

Yes Agreed!

Im in between SC and FL. I do have family in MD though. Not sure I’d be worth it unless if it’s a couple G incentive tho. Still looking, always looking :eyes:

1 Like

My buddy has a FL DL but lives in Philly. Imagine that. He was living here a while but he’s def been back there 2 years steady. He also just got his concealed carry license from FL. (it reciprocates)

He drives a hellcat he bought for about 30k on FB marketplace lmao. He calls it the “Puerto Rican Cat”.
I don’t understand him completely… lol

1 Like

Let’s try to stay on topic, please.

1 Like

Wife would love this… But just to confirm this is only a 18mo lease 10k mi?

You only put $250 down? What was first month payment?

It’s all in the calculator link OP provided.

Yes, to all your question and monthly is $235

A post was merged into an existing topic: Nissan ARIYA Discussion Thread