SIGNED : 2023 NISSAN ARIYA ENGAGE FWD $44K MSRP / $316mo / First DAS

Spent about 4 hours on this deal and that includes driving from Denver to Boulder and back. The sales manager there was super easy to deal with and we just worked the numbers right at his desk, took about 20 mins. Link posted with deal, $316 with tax 36mo/12k, includes $1000 Nissan cash and $5000 Colorado EV rebate. Messed around with the ID4 but I don’t think it’s as nice of a car, the Ariya is pretty refined and comes with allot of standard equipment, tired of paying for gas so back to an EV, still have my Impala for snow and mountain trips. Rather throw $200 a month at a payment on a car I know will not cost me anything in maintenance than throw it at gas.

Is this replicable? Maybe, he’s got one left but he said he could go a little deeper on this one.

18 Likes

very nice ride and great deal!

Additional info for anyone looking at Nissan leases, just logged into my account, can purchase additional miles 30 days before maturity for $0.10/mile, that’s cheap, might be putting allot more miles on this than I thought.

1 Like

Still have to give back to Nissan at the of lease term or that has been debunked?

I believe so, I doubt they’ll be any equity at the end, I think the tech will change so much that all these EV’s will be worth way less than residual, I assumed that from the get go.

Good job. Enjoy in good health. We have a Lexus and an electric car that I charge at home. Just gas on Lexus is $200/month while my electric bill for entire house including charging the car never exceeds $200/month

What a beautiful car!

Sorry, I should have mentioned this to you when I told you about the Ariya. One of the other reasons I went with Nissan. I got 10k miles and will probably end up supplementing that a bit with the 0.10/mile. That is a great deal in my opinion! I am still loving mine.

I am the same way as you - I don’t think there will be any reason to purchase these. The residual value is too high, which is one of the reasons we are getting good lease prices.

I thought on a 10k the extra miles were more? Maybe it’s only at the end after turn in though.

Thanks for sharing! I’m working to replicate this deal. Just so I’m clear. Does the $316/mo factor in the $5k colorado, and $1k Nissan cash discount or is that separate? Meaning is $316 x 36mo = $11,376 - $6,000 incentives = $5,376 for 36mo/12k the right way to understand it?

Thanks for the clarification!

Would love to get one of these for my father but don’t have any kind of good rebates where he is.

It’s $316 all in, the $5000 and $1000 are worked into the deal upfront, it’s shown in the calculator link. I paid $316 at signing, and my payments are $316/mo

2 Likes

I 100% agree, I think used car prices on EVs are going to somewhat behave like a cell phone. Old tech is going to tank a vehicle’s residual.

things are changing…

Crazy deal, impressive. Being able to buy more miles at $0.10 per is something I didn’t know existed.

The wife really likes the Ariya, it’s the only suv she has ever liked.

No the purchased miles are $0.10 during the lease up to I think within 30 days of the lease end. I don’t think that varies at all, regardless of the miles/year you get up front. I know I can log in right now and buy miles at $0.10. Probably will wait until within a few months of lease end then buy them as needed. Or I buy some annually as needed to maintain the 10k/year.

Anyway, a pretty great perk for a Nissan lease!

$0.10 is cheap and something to keep in mind when shopping, VW is $0.15 offered like halfway through the lease, I don’t think anyone else offers $0.10

Heckuva deal. I’m looking to replicate ASAP. Was this Boulder Nissan?

I’m PM you.

Where in the account did you find that option? Is there a way for you post a screenshot without private info?

Once you login you should see this,

Click and it takes me here,