SIGNED: 2023 Nissan Altima SL $34K MSRP - 18mo/10k - $243+tax - $1K DAS + $1500 MSD

Saw some decent broker deals on the forum and decided to try my luck. Needed another car for a year or so, so 18mo lease was attractive. AH, after emailing 20+ dealers, was able to land this deal yesterday based on Dec programs. I think numbers change tomorrow.

MSRP: $34,415
Sale Price: $31,657 (~8% off)
Rebates: $625 lease cash
Residual: 89% - 18mo/10k
MF: .00320 + 5 MSDs ($1500) = 0.00300

Payment - $243 + 10.25% tax = $268/mo
DAS - $1K (first month, registration, taxes, etc) + $1500 MSD
Effective - $309/mo

Was also able to sell my Audi S6 deal back to a dealer for a $2K check, so inclusive of that was pretty happy. Going from 10mpg to 35mpg is nice too :smiley: although the CVT is a :face_vomiting:

10 Likes

Looking good man LH score of 10.2 years. Right where it should be!

MF with MSD’s is still over 7%… good ole Nissan. Anyway.

If you like the car - well done, as it is certainly an above average deal. I wouldn’t go less than an SL myself, so you took the correct path there. The Altima is a lot of car at your price point IMO.

Epic deal for CA standards congrats!

Congrats on the new ride!

Hey - I’m in the same boat as you and need a soldier term car.

Can you PM your dealer contact so I can see if I get the same deal?

Most terms expire EOD today, I believe NMAC included. You will have to see what the new terms are to determine if this deal is even able to be replicated.

1 Like

I wonder how long it will be until Nissan realizes that they have offloaded all of the depreciation risk on their cars via these short term leases… to themselves? Maybe they just don’t care and/or make enough on the rent charges to be able to do this at scale?
bold GIF

Make money on rent charge, write off the “losses/depreciation” to the IRS.

Win-win for NMAC.

2 Likes