$83K Audi S6 - $673 per month (w/Audicare), $1416 + MSDs DAS

Hello!

Thanks to @Teghogh deal. The S6 wasnt even on my radar. Returned a 550i and was looking at getting a 740/750i demo but unable to get something hacker worthy. Wasnt able to replicate it on a brand new unit but I was able to close the following:

2018 S6 Premium Plus Demo
Miles 5995

MSRP 83865
Sell 69165 (18% off)
Rebate 15000 (35% off)
Acq fee 895
Audicare 1179 (added with the to aqu fee - Residualized) - came out to $360 when residualized versus buying upfront
RES - 36k/10k miles - 47.93% (adjusted for miles and audi care bump up)
MF 0.00220
MSD - $6750. Pay for 10, but it applies only 9 as per Audi FS? I didnt get this but whatever.
Pre-tax Monthly Payment: $614
Monthly Payment with tax: $673
Drive-Off: $1,416 + MSDs

• First month payment: $673
  • Down payment: $0
  • Registration and doc fees: $735.75
  • Tax on cap cost reduction and fees: $8

I think that was pretty good deal considered.

Thanks again to @Teghogh

Update:

10 Likes

Wow! That looks amazing! Congrats.

Steal! Post pics!

1 Like

Yeah that is LH worthy!! Great deal.

With this discount I don’t get how they aren’t paying you to drive the car? :joy::rofl:

Where/how did you find an s6 demo?

I’ve never seen Audi loaners/demos advertised, much less a performance model

Congrats. Amazing deal. Don’t forget to send me a Christmas present :joy:

1 Like

aee you sure the residual is 47.9 instead of 46.9%?

6k miles x.25 cents is $1500. I’m not sure how it is residualized but a .1 percent reduction in residual for 6k mileage is off to me

O got it. On a new car your residual would have been 49 percent . But they are deducting 1.1% for the mileagueni guess

Penalty is .15c x miles
Also the Audicare bumps up the residual by a point
I think that’s how it ended up there

Thanks again for making me aware of the opp!

1 Like

Autotrader.com

Look for 2018s with miles.

Looks like this was the one from rusnak.

Congrats on a killer deal on an awesome car.

1 Like

Black Audi s6

2 Likes

that is awesome! props to you… your giving me ideas!! :thinking:

You should. My car had less than 1k miles when I sold it though. But hey 465 per month for s6?

Pic removed

2 Likes

I had a very tough time replicating my original deal though. I talked to 10 plus dealers near me and no one could match it including the dealer I bought it from. Finally I got a call today from one of them that could do 28k off a car with 1k lower msrp

How do you like the S6 vs 550i??

I never drove the 550i and would not consider it due to the interior. I think s6 interior with analog gauge and carbon fiber inlays is outstanding

S6 is WAY better than the previous gen 550i. And this is coming from someone who is die hard BMW fan. The S6 is so much faster and responsive. Im not sure about the new M550i though.