Signed: 2023 Mercedes EQS 450 4Matic Sedan Loaner - $117K MSRP - $667/mo, $16,000 One-pay, 24/10k

Needed to turn in my existing lease soon and couldn’t commit much time to the hacking grind. Thankfully only took a several texts and a phone call with the second dealer I reached out to with an EQS loaner/demo sedan. I look forward making tight turns in this luxobarge with 10-degree rear-axle steering while the perfume atomizer gently wafts No.6 MOOD Linen through the cabin. Mercedes marketing is wild…

GIF by J. Robinson

GIF by J. Robinson

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2023 Mercedes EQS 450 Sedan 4MATIC loaner
MSRP: $117,090
Selling Price: $89,946 (23.18%)
Incentives on top: $13,000 ($7.5k EV, $4.5k fleet, $1k loyalty)
Effective Monthly Payment: $667
Drive-Off Amount: $16,000 (7.8% ohio taxes upfront + 2 year gov / EV registration + $1095 AQ)
Months: 24
Annual Mileage: 10k
MF: .00158 after one pay (wouldn’t budge on mark up)
Residual: ~59%, adjusted slightly for 8k miles
Region: midwest

LH Score: 15.8
LH Calc

15 Likes

Where the heck in gods name did you get this deal…can you hook me up?

Wow! Enjoy, amazing deal.

23% off? It is like all dented up?

1 Like

Here is another one from end of October, similar discount

Oh demo, still 23% off? Fletcher Jones tried to give me 11% off their demos.

No issues from the pics and videos they sent me. I’ll know more when I pick up.

Never had success with Chicagoland or Indiana dealers personally.

Unicorn for sure

2 Likes

If you post pictures, spare the dealer and block out any dealer logos on the car or car lot

5 Likes

I’ll manipulate the EXIF data to make it look like the photos were taken in New Jersey.
hacking hack my life GIF by truTV

2 Likes

All I can say is holy cow what an amazing deal. I put in my tax rate and my one pay would be $14,895… I don’t get loyalty and no clue how to get fleet. Well done!!!

Dealer can look up if your employer has a relationship with MB or you can find the list with some googling. Or stuff like this - American Express - Special savings on Mercedes-Benz vehicles - American Express (truecar.com)
Sam’s Club - Special savings on select Mercedes-Benz vehicles - Sam’s Club (truecar.com)

i am been told that Amex Fleet is $1500 instead of $2500 on EQB loaner. Curious if they give you different price for loaner vs new for fleet

It’s $2,500

1 Like

Can Conquest or Welcome to EV can be stacked too ?

No, got rid of conquest long time ago

The dealer probably factoring in $1000 “welcome to electric”
In their selling price, which is why they’re only giving you another $1500 off

1 Like

This is straight from the current incentive form.

2 Likes

Please share contact details of the broker