Signed: 2020 Mercedes AMG C43 Sedan Loaner - $69K - $515/mo w/ PPM, $2550 DAS + MSDs, 36/10k

Just had my previous C300 fart car pulled up early into another loaner beauty. Had to drive out of state to make it happen, but won’t regret the drive back. Dealership covered my dinner afterwards and had excellent COVID protocols in place. Can’t wait to get the windows tinted.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 Mercedes AMG C43 Sedan 4MATIC
MSRP: $69000
Selling Price: $53400
Monthly Payment: $515 ($1640 3Y PPM, $1095 Aq, $700 doc fee, rolled in)
Drive-Off Amount: $2250 (7.8% ohio taxes upfront + gov/registration + first months payment) + $6000 10 MSDs
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 10k
MF: .0016 (wouldn’t budge to get to buy rate .0012)
Residual: ~58%, adjusted slightly for 4200 miles
Incentives: $2k fleet, 3 previous lease payments covered through loyalty accelerator
Region: midwest/east coast

Leasehackr Score: 10.8
Leasehackr Calculator Link

20 Likes

looks great! love the color combo

Great deal

Great deal! Enjoy in good health!

Strong deal for a $69k C43AMG

LOL I bet you won’t! I always love road tripping cars home, let’s you get acclimated to them right away.

1 Like

Nicely done, and definitely an upgrade. Congratulations and enjoy!

1 Like

Who doesnt love seeing a 2 in the first digit of the MSRP discount? :slight_smile:

4 Likes

This seems like a really excellent deal. Enjoy!

1 Like

I’ve been lusting after the cranberry red leather interior for a while, and finally got it with this one!

1 Like

Yeah I’ll need time today to figure out all the fiddly bits, but I do know this is my favorite button…damn wild turkeys will finally get out of my damn way back home

(picture not mine)

Yeah…I found that equivalent button on the LT1 :slight_smile:

As my wife said to me yesterday…“Your car seems to like to announce itself”.

2 Likes

I am not familiar with MB but last time in a mall parking lot I actually stopped to look at a C43 AMG. Looks fantastic.

My old neighborhood the houses were pretty close together. I was so lucky to be flanked by a DB9 and a hellcat that go to work early. Please make noise or sweet exhaust note responsibly lol

2 Likes

Great deal!! Best I could do on the same car was 15% off pre-incentives on a loaner with 5,300 miles out here in Arizona

There is still one day left in the month maybe you can make it happen! I can PM you my deal sheet if it helps somehow

1 Like

So slick! Congrats!

Awesome deal. I have a jb4 installed on mine and it runs 11’s just throwing it out there lol.

1 Like

Nice colors for sure.

Luckily most of my neighbors are wild animals :joy:

Great deal for a C43! Love that car. Enjoy.