Signed: 2023 Mercedes EQE 500 SUV $90.7K MSRP 36/10 $587+Tax w/$3K DAS + $7.5K MSD

Special thank you to @kle.driver for sharing the dealer. They said they only gave me this deal because they love referrals and would give me the exact same deal. The dealer said they already sold the $96k MSRP vehicle that we’d discussed by phone so they agreed to give me the same $ off any other in-stock model. I decided to go for the lowest MSRP one to get the largest % discount.

Dealer Discount includes $2,500 fleet from AMEX, Sams Clubs, etc.

For the broker route, a shout out to Arya at @LuxConcierge. They can give you the same deal as kle on a $96k or so MSRP optioned model.

36/7.5 would have been $562 + tax with $3k DAS
36/12 would have been $613 + tax with $3k DAS

In full disclosure, I might have purchased a lemon as the vehicle wouldn’t start for about 15min this morning with a warning about a “battery fault”. Edit: got a software update installed by the dealer and all seems good now.

LeaseCalculator:

3 Likes

Oh no, hope it works out for you. Please keep us posted here.

1 Like

Similar deal for my EQE.

As with yours, mine threw that issue once but fired up again randomly after 20 minutes and haven’t skipped a beat in a month or two (I’ve had it for two and a half or three by now).

Great car, I’m pleasantly surprised by the MB quality. For the price it’s unbelievable good (the steep discount price wouldn’t buy at it MSRP - that’s insane).

1 Like

hi there,
i am living in ohio rn, do you have any good benz deals?
mileage: 10K per year
dp: 2-3k
monthly:500-600
perfer color: white or black
suv!

You are not getting an EQE for that monthly with your mileage terms. Btw, there are brokers in the Marketplace that advertise pre-negotiated deals.

Sorry I’m not a broker, and the deal is in California. You can try to replicate the deal with your local dealer and see what they can offer. Best of luck!

1 Like

The dealer installed a software update and all seems good now. It’s a terrific vehicle!

1 Like

Great! Glad they were able to fix it for you. It’s fast :smiley:
We should meet up sometimes.

Does it have a 3rd row seat? Please share contact

This is mid-size SUV, so no 3rd row. If you want it, you have to get EQS SUV with 3rd row option.

EQB has third row option

Good to know. I’ve only looked at EQE & EQS before.

I saw you as someone that was referring you for helping out with the Mercedes EQE I wasn’t sure if you could be any of assistance to me as I’ve been trying to find an EQE AMG SUV Loaded in black. I ordered one a year ago which came in in December but I just could not pay full price for the car seeing all the Lease hacker deals and the car still sits there on the lot four months later But of course, they don’t make me a Lease hackr or a deal.
I’m in San Diego and just thought I would reach out to you since I saw somebody else did a $97,000 Mercedes, EQE or EQS through you and Was very happy. Jeff 619 559 6266