SIGNED: 2023 Lucid Air Pure AWD | $338/mo | 18/7.5k | $1695.43 DAS

MSRP: $81,170
Selling Price: $52,520
Incentives: $12,500 Lucid Air Pure Credit, $2900 Surreal Sound Pro credit, $7500 EV credit, $5000 on-site, $750 referral
Term: 18 months, 7500 miles
Down: $0
DAS: 1695.43 ($500 deposit is rolled into the inceptions)
Payment: $338 incl. 8.25% sales tax

Spec Sheet:

I locked this Lucid down on April 3rd. Delivery was delayed due to a faulty strut found during pre-inspection. I was originally going to pick it up this Saturday, but moved it to yesterday due to other circumstances in my life.

MSRP is a little deceptive since Lucid reduced the MSRP, then discounted the hell out of the thing.

Here’s some terrible pics I took before driving from SF to SD. I asked that they put on the bear stickers :smiley:

34 Likes

Damn people be driving nice cars for cheaper than a civic or corolla payment

What a STEAL

15 Likes

Congrats. What a deal. It looks burgundy, but at this price, who cares. Red, burgundy, orange, all the same.

4 Likes

Great deal!

1 Like

Congrats @renren, enjoy the car in good health! IMO this is a stunning color for this car!

2 Likes

Amazing! Really hoping a random 2023 pops up again so I can snag one.

1 Like

Congrats on securing a 2023! I actually really like this color. You mind sharing your insurer and how much your premium is for this?

1 Like

Phenomenal deal. Congrats!

1 Like

What a steal! 2024 Pure leases are almost $100 more a month which I still think is a great deal.

1 Like

I’m with Geico and it’s about $1600 per year. Not too much more than the Alfa we are dumping, but it did increase by about ~$400.

1 Like

That red color is beautiful. I’d swap my white for that any day

2 Likes

Is this premium for a single car? Did you try talking to someone at Geico if they consider Pure trim any separate from their higher end models? I suppose all they have is ‘Lucid Air’ and they don’t make any distinction between the trims. Wondering if there is any room for more discount.

Saudi oil does some good to US economy right here:) good job :wink:

1 Like

We have a paid off BMW on the policy that we have full coverage on, so we are getting a multi-car discount. I didn’t talk to anyone, I just used the app.

From what I’ve seen, it appears to be less than other people in Cali are being quoted. Maybe that’s because my wife and I are both boomer 34 year olds with no speeding tickets or accidents… for now

1 Like

Congrats. The best looking color on the Air ! And Sick Deal !

1 Like

Man! I want one too…

Congrats! Looks amazing.

Mine is still schedule for Saturday. I just don’t have any time to pick it up earlier.

Where did you charge?

What’s the bear sticker about? It looks good in your color. Does it look good on white? I took this from the lucid forum.

I read that as wife, lol

2 Likes

How did you get that low DAS in CA?

id assume based on the MSRP of 52k