SIGNED: 2023 Lucid Air Pure AWD | $338/mo | 18/7.5k | $1695.43 DAS

Mine is the same. I think most people who grabbed 2023 early April were at this DAS.

Thatā€™s what I told him. He says he likes white and even proposed to swap with mine. :joy:
This Zenith Red looks stunning!

1 Like

I havenā€™t gotten my contract yet so I shall see.

Same! I had a deposit from a couple years ago before an msrp hike thinking I had a flip potential but cancelled it. As of the past few months a sales person from my closest showroom has been reaching out on a regular basis which I have ghosted him until this deal popped up and I was a few days late to the party. I asked if any 2023 became available contact me. Crickets no contact even to see my interest in a 24.

mine was $2900 on a 91k touring

EA and EVgo. Turns out my VIN must have free charging for a year with EA. It didnā€™t cost me anything and mentioned a 2022 Lucid promo. I was north of Bakersfield when I charged there.

2nd was at a Glendale-area at EVgo.

The company has bears hidden throughout the car. Itā€™s their ā€œlogoā€. I thought it was a neat contrast and it looks great on white/red/gray.

If you can get me this lease proposal, Iā€™ll offer $500 finder fee :grin:

1 Like

He got it locked April 2, most people only got in april4-5

1 Like

How did you acquire such a good deal :weary: Iā€™ve been working with a rep for the past 2 months and they literally wonā€™t budge under $600 for a pure, Iā€™m in the Bay Area California

You missed on the first 5 days of April Lucid Mania. Difficult to get it now.

1 Like

This really is well done! Excellent deal! Iā€™m jealous:-)

Why the miles are so low? How much for 12k/36? Did you put money down? The 338 number is not adding up

Wrong thread

No money down aside from DAS. 36 month was at least double, maybe triple the payment. Miles are low because my spouse and I work from home and any amount we are over mileage is less than paying for 10k miles over 18 months.

They were heavily incentivizing the MF on top of thicc discounts to make it happen.

I saw a 2023 pure that would be available in 2 weeks. Would that qualify for the on site $5000 off?

Not until itā€™s physically on-site at a studio itā€™s been allocated to.

You might get lucky with an SA that can pull some magic, but with all the discounts they qualify for, it is probably cheaper than an equiv 2024.

Great deal!

1 Like