SIGNED: 2023 Lucid Air Grand Touring AWD - $516 NC Tax included, $1250 DAS

, ,

Firstly thanks LH forum and all the Original Posters.

Lease terms 18M/7500 miles. Exterior: Quantam Grey, Interior: Tahoe. Honestly didn’t had a choice with the color combo but really love the combo in real life. My neighbors are already envious.

I had 23’s Pure twice in my cart and at the check out in less than minute it said no longer available, felt disappointed and reached to the sales rep, she took my phone number and texted me as soon as she found a 23 GT being available.
The referral is not applied towards the payment, was told will receive a check in mail in 2-6 weeks.

The deliver was smooth, delivered in a covered truck on time.

EDIT: Pictures are in below posts.

Referral code: 840HYRIN

Sale Rep: Carol Nizzi, (510) 422-5782 she is wonderful, she took care of everything.

10 Likes

Is this 2023 or 2024

My man @li8625 is single - big time real estate developer in San Diego - he’ll get you a G Wagon in every single color

6 Likes

Congrats on your deal. Post pictures.

And contract please!!!

23 Quantum Grey Metallic, Tahoe Extended Leather Interior, 20” Aero Lite Wheels, Platinum with Glass Canopy and Dual Motor, All-Wheel Drive

Sorry corrected the title to 2023

!?!?!?!?!?! My wife is about to kill you lmao

My man @jaxon got like 5 Bentleys though. He just loaned me like 50k last week. What a king!

6 Likes

What’s your MSRP? RV? Does this car have the premium sound/dreamdrive? If so incredible deal.

Yea here’s a photo of @jaxon

He’s truly a catch.

Henry Cavill Witcher GIF by NETFLIX

6 Likes

3 Likes

Amazing deal congrats! To get a sales rep without putting an order did you have to call in?

Congrats on your deal. Post some pictures.

Yes, I called the customer care number and got connected with the sales rep Carol. She is very helpful, shared her direct contact in my initial post.

1 Like

Yes DreamDrive Pro and Surreal Sound Pro are included. I believe on GT version they come default.

1 Like

I talk to a rep and was told they are out of pure, but had grand touring in stock in CA. The DAS was going to be just under 5k, and payments at $740. Would you consider that a good deal?

Also, the $7500 cap cost reduction, is that not the fed tax incentive? If not, where is that coming from?

Is it 23 or 24?

The 7500 applied to CCR is the Fed rebate in my case.

Congrats on the deal. Honestly $500/m on a GT is better than the $300/m pure deals.

4 Likes

That hurt :frowning:

1 Like

What hurts is you got one and I don’t :sob: