SIGNED: 2023 KIA EV6 GT (MSRP: 63595 - 24/10k) Pre Tax: $291/mo

Since the money was virtually free I did a true drive off, so in my ‘tax it all’ state the payment is $437/mo.

MSRP - $63595
Discount - $7000
Dealer cash: $11500
MF: .000013
RV: 61
Term: 24/10k

Because of the taxes I typically only do 36+ mo leases, but the this month the Kia incentive for the leftover 23’s is $11k for 24, and $7.5k for 36…so that made it an easy decision. My first EV, and it’s quick as hell.

6 Likes

where does one get free virtual money?

Is the $11,500 a true dealer discount, or is Kia including some dealer cash in that as well?

The calculator lists the discount at 11% or ~$7k and then there are $11.5k in rebates. I think the post may just need to be edited, but the calc looks good.

1 Like

Nice work! Have you put it in drift mode yet? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Yup, my bad, edited

1 Like

I’m not seeing anything online about the additional $11,500 discount. Is this specific to Virginia? Direct rebate from Kia? Your calculator link shows you put $3337 down, is that the case? Did you negotiate that money factor?

It may be regional, I’m not sure, I first noticed it on edmunds and then confirmed with the sales manager that I was working with. It was $11k, the $500 is military.

OPs title says “Pre Tax” and VA requires you to pay tax on the full cap cost of the vehicle up front. For those not in VA or with a different tax situation OP made it clear to help compare the deals from other states.

For example, if you got OPs same effective, but in a state with no or little tax you probably dropped the ball somewhere.

1 Like

Hoping for some help/guidance on this one. The best I’ve been able to get is $2k down $490/mo, 36mo/10k.

Thoughts on to get closer to your deal? I’m in FL

24/10 has better lease cash than any other term. Ask for that.

2 Likes

Sorry that was typo on my part, this is for 24

Can you DM me the dealer? I’m in NOVA and looking for a good deal and don’t need the GT. Curious if the discount is just on that model or of they have deals on the Light Long Range or Wind.

My guidance would be shop for a ‘23 if you want to replicate OPs deal. Programs are going to be different and there are probably less incentives on current MY.

2 Likes

Awesome deal. Does Kia offer an additional discount for MSDs or one pay?

New 2023

Deal of the year has to go to those wild EQE / EQS leases!

Can you please send me the Dealer? am in the DC area and would be interested in a similar deal!

I had a Kia dealer tell me that once a vehicle has been used as a demo, they can’t lease that car and incentives aren’t available. Anyone know if this is true?

1 Like

From my experience, some dealers dont lease them out at all. Others can lease it if it is under a certain number of miles, usually around 1000.