I’ll take it too!
Congrats man! could you send me the lease doc asap
have a dealer who wants to see it to get my deal in too!
Would appreciate also receiving a copy of your contract. Thank you.
Lmao OP pls just upload the contract to SIGNED! so these people can stop spamming you
None of you need a copy of the contract. All you’re doing is putting yourself and others at a detriment. Negotiate using the numbers posted
Edit: Or just hire a broker
@jbrag hacked the last 2023 EV6 GT from the specific dealership. MSRP was $61,818… time for the LH swarm to spam all East Coast Kia dealers lol.
Lol this guy is putting the brag in jbrag. Nice hack man.
Too bad Asheville doesn’t have any more 2023 EV6
I wish a 60k EV9 would lease this cheap ![]()
Of course GT line only.
MVP so much easier w/ this in hand
This is a good deal. The best quote I got for a 2023 Kia Ev6 GT is $398 per month in and around Charlotte.
Big Thanks to the OP, I just Signed one of these in Michigan. Was able to replicate this deal, slightly better. I got a white one with an MSRP of $63,815. $0 out of pocket, not even the first month at signing. Payment with tax is $303 per month for the 10k/ 24 month.
Anyone able to score this in the west coast?
If you find one close lmk I’m interested as well.
Sorry, I cant give out the dealer info, they requested I don’t. I just emailed them the terms that the OP received and they called me back saying that they can make the deal.
I’ve emailed a bunch of dealers in CA and AZ, so far they’ve all said no. One offered $399/mon with just the first months payment at signing but nothing close to the $299 w/tax. A lot of them also don’t do out of state leases (I’m based in NV)
Important to note that there was a $12,700 trade-in that’s factored into it.
Negative, he said dealer used flex cash to get to $12,700 incentives… on a 2023 kia ev6 gt kia gives you $11.5k incentives for this month.
Definitely didn’t trade anything in.

