Signed! 2023 Kia ev6 GT-line AWD 24/15 $434 w/tax, $0DAS

Picked this up yesterday after reaching out to ~10 dealers. I had expected a lot more willingness to deal, but ended up driving 2 hours to a dealer.

Calculator Link

It will be my wife’s daily driver and she loves it already. Huge upgrade from her prior Niro EV. The Steel Matte Gray looks pretty great.

Plus a bonus trophy garage shot of our Raptor and Civic si since they’re rarely together.

6 Likes

Thanks for sharing the deal. I am actually coming off of a Niro EV lease in July so the EV6 is on my radar - glad to hear you area already enjoying it. Will definitely keep your numbers in mind if I start pursuing a lease!

1 Like

How much for the M3? Lol

3 Likes

Really nice deal. I’m in the same boat reaching out too many dealers on an ariya and boy are they stuck in there greedy COVID price gouging days, they are really holding on for dear life to the glory days. So many do not want to negotiate it’s always the ones 2 hours away lol. I even had a salesman tell me the prices are only going to go up and they are an honest dealer for being up front about the $3750 addendum

1 Like

Unlikely to sell my m3 anytime soon. It’s a 2011 w/ only 54k miles. :slight_smile: :grinning:

4 Likes

Ya, one dealer has 6 of the exact same 2023 GT-Line AWD in this same color that they’ve had for nearly a year, plus 20+ 2024 ev6’s, yet didn’t want to do anything more than $3k off MSRP. Crazy.

20grand probably

If I could get more e92 m3’s with similar condition/mileage as mine for $20k, I’d have 5 of them. :laughing:

2 Likes

Soooo you’re telling me there’s a chance

1 Like

maybe yours is nicer since i cant see it buuuuuut… i did find this one for you to buy

1 Like

That’s a convertible and likely a DCT transmission. Coupes with manuals go for a lot more.

2 Likes

makes sense

1 Like

I’m more into the civic lol

2 Likes

Great deal.

Do you have a signed contract (with identifying details omitted) that could be uploaded? I’m trying to compare my offers from California Kia dealers with yours.

1 Like

The civic was the car I wanted after high school, but never really had the funds at the time. The best part about it is that I can drive it pinned to the floor everywhere and no one cares. It’s the joy of driving a slow car fast.

DM’d you with details.

@Sanchez14 congrats! would you mind PM’ing me a copy of the lease contract?

This is a great deal, and a great color! Would you mind sharing your dealer and deal over DM? I’m in NorCal but can fly south to grab at this rate!

@Sanchez14 Congrats! Im in the LA area, considering EV6 and EV9. Do you mind sharing dealership details? Thanks

I’m also in LA and would like to know