SIGNED - 2023 Grand Cherokee L Altitude 4x4 $8538 One-Pay ($355/mo effective)

Ask Jeep Wave for a rental. They will reimburse $35/day.

3 Likes

Wow, my closest rental price is like $48. I hope they have a contract with Enterprise for that.

You can use their contract rate or use your own.

Hey, @GOAT - any chance you can post the back side of the contract to see if your contract has any language on how they deal with OnePay in case of a total loss?

Iā€™m not interested in seeing the front with all the numbers. I decided to do some digging with anyone who has an actual OnePay contract :grinning:

The ccap contract does have language on how this is handled.

1 Like

Na the dealer said we only give loaners if you bought from us then scoffed ā€œthats what you get for not buying from usā€ :joy:

@Gearhead I would definitely want to pursue that route but my Jeep Wave hasnā€™t even been activated yet, Mopar website indicates im a non-owner and thats the reason I had to pay OOP for the tow. This is seriously crazy. I asked my dealer to check on it and they said its been reported to Jeep and its a waiting game at this point :person_facepalming:

1 Like

Sorry, I havenā€™t seen it, nor can I find anyone posted that before :roll_eyes:

If i remember, Iā€™ll look for my contract when i get home

From my past CCAP one-pay leaseā€¦

Thatā€™s funny because I had similar issue with my only VW (2010 CC) . The dealer messed around with the fuel pump and even replaced it, before finally acknowledging issue with the transmission on the 4th try.

1 Like

I had a 4xe wrangler at the dealer for weeks waiting for the part, it came in and did nothing, wrong part. Just grab another one-pay lol

1 Like

whoaā€¦ I need to grab a beer to follow that languageā€¦ Thank you!

let us know what you findā€¦Iā€™m thinking of doing one pay on GCL this monthā€¦

Yea ima have to wait past the 30 day mark to even start thinking about lemon law process

No, you donā€™t have to. Depending on the state, issue and attempts, it can be done before, although you should give the dealer a chance.

Yup NY is 3 attempts or 30 days

2 Likes

Lemon laws of the state of the selling dealer may also apply to you.

2 Likes

I canā€™t understand how a transmission issue would throw a fuel pump code?