Signed: 2023 Grand Cherokee 4xe Overland $75K MSRP $721 / Month (Incl. Tax) $0 DAS

Just signed for my 4xe 39 month / 10K miles. I know the dealer is full of shit when they say this, but told me they’re not making any money here. All that being said, I am happy with the deal and it was the best I could get done at any dealership in my area (or even with Mitch at Ourisman).

I think this car was before a mid-year price hike (been on lot since April) because my MSRP was $74,560 and other 2023 models with the same options (Luxury Tech Group IV & Advanced ProTech Group III) MSRP in the $76K range.

$74,560 MSRP
$71,303 Sale Price
$72,275 Gross Cap Cost

$13.5K of rebates ($7.5K federal / $6K Manufacturer)

$678.59 pre-tax, $721.00 including tax in MA

This was with Stellantis so .00184 money factor, 53% residual, and I confirmed I do have the option to buyout the car at lease end for the $39,516.80 residual.

2 Likes

I signed a similar deal today in Mass. Little higher because I wanted $15K miles.

Was this in Lowell?

I saw one in Baltic Gray and couldn’t figure out why it was a different number than the rest. I picked up on this truck in my spreadsheet and called and it was gone.

The GC 4xe Overland is probably the best one out of the lineup. I had it for a few months last year and loved it. The ones in the $76k MSRP range usually have the Passenger Interactive Display - does yours have that? That might be the only difference. Congrats and enjoy in good health!

Quirk in Braintree. Pretty easy to work with and did everything over email, picking up tomorrow AM hopefully

Thanks!

No passenger display on mine (think it’s useless). Even if I build a 2023 now and exclude the passenger display but add those two packages it gets up to $76,220 so I do think they did a mid-year price increase for the 2023’s but who knows

Overland has all the options I need, I wish the blackout package was offered on them too though.

They had one with a display and one without one at 495 Jeep in Lowell. Overall, they were pretty easy to work with. I actually sent my wife in to test drive and I swapped a few emails to iron it. We took the one without but with the Luxury Tech Package.

1 Like

Couldn’t agree more. Going to do a manual blackout by just vinyl wrapping all the chrome gloss black.

1 Like

Can you please post your contact when possible

I have the display on mine and it never gets used.

The only value i could see in it is if you do lots of long trips with the family and have the rear seat entertainment package, it offers an easy way for the passenger to control the rear seat entertainment.

Otherwise, I would have been happier with a leather insert that doesnt attract finger prints.

3 Likes

Why do you need OP to post their contract? All relevant information about the deal is in their first post.

EDIT: Disregard my comment.

He asked for the “contact”.

My bad. Nvm. Too early for me to be posting.

2 Likes

Can confirm that the passenger display is totally useless.

3 Likes

Ha! I read it as contract as well and was confused.

Let me check when I pick it up that she is OK with me sharing her contact info, but I haven’t even been to the dealer and initially just reached out via one of their online vehicle inquiry tools. Nice thing about them was a manager was the one that responded vs other dealers where it’s a business development or salesperson, so it was nice to talk to the person who could make the deal. I was pretty clear cut about needing a discount off MSRP, the base money factor, residual, and payment I wanted so it was really only three rounds of trading proposals before we settled on a number.

Bingo. I feel this would be the case more times than not. It is one of those features that people love the idea of, its a cool feature to show off to people… and it dies there.

Having said that, I would prefer to have it if I jumped into a GC, :laughing: And don’t the GC SR comes with massaging seats as well? Or am I thinking something like the GW.

Oddly enough on mine I was specifically looking for a car without the passenger display but with the two packages I got, to save the $$'s since I knew it would never get used

The passenger screen would be great if you could actually use it to control functions in the main screen but you can’t.

It drives me crazy when I am driving someplace I’m not familiar with and my wife flips out of Google maps to change the radio station. Ideally, she would be able to control all of the same functions on her side without having to mess with my screen.

1 Like

Dealer contact is Minh Tah — mta@quirkcars.com

Thank you and sorry I was actually asking for you to post contract. Im trying to negotiate on a 4XE and dealers want to see competitive quotes in writing. I am in California and the dealers are not wanting to budge on these cars. Thanks for sharing the contact as well I may have to start looking further east to make things work.