Signed: 2023 Grand Cherokee 4xe Overland $75K MSRP $721 / Month (Incl. Tax) $0 DAS

@Bluemkn57cars Guess you were right lol

1 Like

Here’s the relevant section for you

2 Likes

Lol…I was so excited for that feature and after using it twice, its exactly what you said “Check this out” and that’s pretty much it…but maybe on a long road trip it may prove useful as u can connect your device to it to play a movie etc

1 Like

Ok so after reading this I’m guessing the deal I’m currently working is horrible??

Jeep grand Cherokee 4xe Overland (lux package)
MSRP $71,380
$5,000 down
15k miles per year
$663 a month (includes nj tax)

What color(s) did you all get? I remember that I was drooling over the blue paint with the black package and tan interiors. By the time I had went to order, that combination was unavailable.

What is the pre-incentive sale price? What incentives are applied to the deal? What does the $5k cover? Fees and taxes?

You need more info. Btw, OP’s deal was for 10k miles while your deal is for 15k miles, so you can’t really compare.

Black on black for me

5 Likes

Black looks good on nearly every vehicle IMO

And yet I’ll never have another.

(Second time I’ve said that.)

1 Like

I’ve been saying that for years. :man_facepalming:

My latest car purchase was black. Prior to that, my last black vehicle was in 2015.

I love black but I think I hate it even more. It looks good 3x:

• when you take initial delivery
  • 0.0002641 seconds immediately after it was washed/dried/polished/waxed/donotbreatheonitdonotlookatit
  • when you sign papers & see it for the last time
4 Likes

I went with the silver ( i think it Pops with the blackout package). We have way too many white cars so wanted something slightly different.

3 Likes

Had no idea they had a blackout package, love how yours looks! I’m doing it myself with vinyl wrap….

Part of me wishes I did something other than black, but my last three cars were grey, white, silver

1 Like

Technically it’s the 30th anniversary rather than an Overland, but it gets the overland bodywork with blacked out trim. The only trims with a “blackout package” are the base trim and the high altitude package for the Summit/SR.

I’m just jealous of the 30th anniversary

Im having issues getting these for a deal and Im buying two lol. Medina Auto Mall (Ohio) has been playing games with their ads. Sad thing is I bought two cars previously from them.

Reach out to my contact at Quirk and then make a road trip out of it or have her transport. I told her some people from the forums might be reaching out

Mitch from Ourisman has fairly decent deals as well but mostly has high trims i believe ( i didn’t use him for this deal) and @harrydogyo swears by him!

And shipping rates are fairly reasonable… 400 miles for $350-400 all in.

1 Like

If anyone is looking for a 4xe or other Jeep, my contact at Quirk sent me this:

1 Like

Tried your contact today unfortunately they can’t do anything for out of state.