SIGNED: 2023 F150 Lightning Lariat ER $50k, $242/mo 24 months BEFORE taxes NY, Balloon Loan

It’s a private function of Manheim.

1 Like

Congrats! That’s an awesome truck and once you receive your Tesla NACS adaptor, ready for road trips! Tesla just opened their V3 Superchargers a few days ago.

https://ford.com/fastchargingadapter

7 Likes

You can get the X plan rebate and a dealer discount. Using X-plan doesn’t preclude the dealer from discounting it further.

3 Likes

First New York FCU, Broadview FCU does it as well. Both are near me.

3 Likes

Can someone please elucidate what’s the “balloon option”

See the following wiki;

1 Like

X-PLAN REBATE and X-plan pricing are 2 different things btw.

I went to the afg calculator on hanscom federal credit union site and could not replicate this payment. Unsure of what I am doing wrong.

Bruh. Their APR is 7.99% vs 5.24 at my CU.

Edit - I just checked my calculator from a few days ago and looks like the residual may have been updated after March 1st. Screenshot of the older calculator(it’s not exact but close enough).

Yes must have because I changed it from 7.99 to 5.4

24-$462. 36-$404. New balloon pmts.

Matching my old calculator, $150 increase, wild.

2 Likes

@Kellstar breaking the system again.

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Better Than a Lease? A Balloon Loan Primer

Just like with leases RV adjustments do happen but they do have a fixed “Estimated Retail Value” that they are basing the adjustment on.

ERV for Lariat trim is $76,500 and RV when I signed was 66% for 24 mo/7500.

RV has dropped to 60% now for the same term.

4 Likes

these are all numbers before taxes, correct?

I just opened my local fold dealer website

Nice that’s pretty lucky! I haven’t seen anything like that pop up before

Yes, taxes were $5597.

I got an email from Ford earlier in the week, I believe it was for another $2k off the lightning.