SIGNED! 2023 Cayenne Demo

~8k miles, the certified comes with two extra year of warranty

3 Likes

Congratulations! The demo car always has the best deal!

Great deal. Let’s see some pics!

2 Likes

Did you sign this today? I ask because it looks like the dealership applied the August money factor, which increased from the one in July by 0.00002.

PJ

Last week, can’t they mark up the MF at their own discretion?

Will post when it arrives! Excited!

@jaxon 202020202

1 Like

Your money factor is the equivalent of 8.64% apr.
That’s high.

On some of the best recent Nissan deals the ultra-low payments were essentially all rent charges.

The MF by itself doesn’t tell you much.

Buy rate is .00340. Porshe has always been this way, even in 2019 their interest rates were in the 8% area. This is how they offset their high residuals.

3 Likes

Yes, it looks like that was the case here. Either way, as others have stated, you still managed to get a phenomenal deal!

PJ

That money at signing hurts but great deal. These demos would be incredible deals if the MF was around 5%

Any chance they’ll match this deal? Very nice!

Based on the market values of 4 year old cayennes, it appears though it would have been much cheaper over the long term to have purchased it with the 18% off. I know we all have different purposes for leasing but just some food for thought. Most 2019 Cayennes are selling for around 56-58k

1 Like

I am shopping for a macan loaner now in Fla and cant even get those numbers. I would do a Cayenne if close

1 Like

total cost is around 40K for me (tax inclusive and fees)
If I were to buy it, I would be around 82k (tax inclusive and fees)

Based on my search most cayennes with 30K miles around 2019 are selling for 50K. My assumed net loss is (50-(82-40)) = 8K

I think you are right, but never know what the market holds tbh. I was leasing a 2019 M5 (MSRP 112k - 123K tax included) and selling price was 55k at the time my lease was done, I always thought M cars hold value, but my lease cost on the M5 was 38K(tax included), in this case I saved ~(30k-22k(discount)) = 8k by leasing and avoiding massive drop in the M5 used prices even though I got a 22k discount on the M5.

I found my demo using this guide

you can lookup MSRP on https://finder.porsche.com/us/en-US (see window sticker button on each car)

and see if the discount gonna make for a good lease.

5 Likes

curious- how did you sign a lease deal remotely
how does the logistics work ?
how would you get the car to CA, how/where will the maintenances be done, at which dealer ?

I found a very similar Cayenne in my area SoCal.

Anyone know if numbers have changed. How can I assure I get same price.

MSRP and SELLING PRICE is the same as OP.

This would be my first lease not going through a broker.

1 Like

So even if I can’t get more than 1100 off MSRP (BMW), except for taxed rebates here in VA, the RV more than makes up for it?
Demos and loaners r the only ones that usually get the higher RV?