SIGNED! 2023 Cayenne Demo

Based on the market values of 4 year old cayennes, it appears though it would have been much cheaper over the long term to have purchased it with the 18% off. I know we all have different purposes for leasing but just some food for thought. Most 2019 Cayennes are selling for around 56-58k

1 Like

I am shopping for a macan loaner now in Fla and cant even get those numbers. I would do a Cayenne if close

1 Like

total cost is around 40K for me (tax inclusive and fees)
If I were to buy it, I would be around 82k (tax inclusive and fees)

Based on my search most cayennes with 30K miles around 2019 are selling for 50K. My assumed net loss is (50-(82-40)) = 8K

I think you are right, but never know what the market holds tbh. I was leasing a 2019 M5 (MSRP 112k - 123K tax included) and selling price was 55k at the time my lease was done, I always thought M cars hold value, but my lease cost on the M5 was 38K(tax included), in this case I saved ~(30k-22k(discount)) = 8k by leasing and avoiding massive drop in the M5 used prices even though I got a 22k discount on the M5.

I found my demo using this guide

you can lookup MSRP on https://finder.porsche.com/us/en-US (see window sticker button on each car)

and see if the discount gonna make for a good lease.

5 Likes

curious- how did you sign a lease deal remotely
how does the logistics work ?
how would you get the car to CA, how/where will the maintenances be done, at which dealer ?

I found a very similar Cayenne in my area SoCal.

Anyone know if numbers have changed. How can I assure I get same price.

MSRP and SELLING PRICE is the same as OP.

This would be my first lease not going through a broker.

1 Like

So even if I can’t get more than 1100 off MSRP (BMW), except for taxed rebates here in VA, the RV more than makes up for it?
Demos and loaners r the only ones that usually get the higher RV?